Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 22 2021, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebra7+2 View Post
I cannot complete loading my farms. It stays on the black screen, and white line underneath almost completes, but then won't move any further.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebra7+2 View Post
User 1707172118 B-000initialized. Farms won't load; on black screen and white line almost completes then stops and goes no further.
Hi Zebra7+2

Please check if there is any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.

If you can't open the FT Console watch the "U" number in the upper right corner of your farms for the last number shown.

Also if you go to the first post, first page of this thread, there are stepts to let you check your computer.
Old Feb 22 2021, 11:15 PM

Default game loading

My game won't load and goes to a grey screen getting very disappointed in the game
Old Feb 22 2021, 11:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen63 View Post
My game won't load and goes to a grey screen getting very disappointed in the game
Hi Jen,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems with the HTML/WebGL version.

Please check if there is any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.

If you can't open the FT Console watch the "U" number in the upper right corner of your farms for the last number shown.

Also if you go to the first post, first page of this thread, there are steps to let you check your computer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 23 2021, 12:32 PM

slow and c rashes

id 100000691604893
Old Feb 23 2021, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickikcpa View Post
slow and c rashes

id 100000691604893
Hi vickikcpa

I moved your post to the thread for HTML5

Please go to the first post, first page of this thread and try the information given there, thanks.
Old Feb 23 2021, 07:44 PM

so frustrating................maybe get on ft once a week..............nothing helps
Old Feb 23 2021, 07:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cndswei@thesafety.net View Post
so frustrating................maybe get on ft once a week..............nothing helps
Hi cndswei,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the HTML version loading problems. Please post in this thread when you have a loading problem and not in the Updates thread.
What are you seeing when you can't get it to load?

Also if you go to the first post, first page of this thread, there are stepts to let you check your computer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 24 2021, 03:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Will this eventually work in Safari? User ID is 627213350. I have Web GL2.0 enabled. Get stuck on green screen.
Old Feb 24 2021, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLucy View Post
Will this eventually work in Safari? User ID is 627213350. I have Web GL2.0 enabled. Get stuck on green screen.
Hi TexasLucy

Are you a Mac user? Non of us is a Mac user or have Safari as our browser, the information we have about Mac and browsers is in the following link>
Old Feb 25 2021, 11:58 AM
Account Not Linked

Hi Mary. Thank you for your reply. Yes, I am a Mac user and use Safari. I can only run Web GL 1. When I change to Web GL 2, that is when I get stuck on the green screen. With Web GL 1, I cannot access the full screen version. If I use Chrome, I can get the full screen, but then the game tends to freeze after I work the first farm. I've checked on disabled extensions and all is good there, I have the latest OS running, so I will continue the troubleshooting per your link.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl