Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 20 2010, 12:33 PM

thanks Raul .. for for the new updates.. i am level 90 and 4 full farms.. and proud of it.. great fun
Old Jun 20 2010, 01:00 PM

Fantastic stuff! I would like to request that perhaps lobster could please be added to the gifts? Or maybe be something you can get out of the small seacoast? Or raise in the fish farm? I don't really want the large seacoast, have no place I'd want to add it, but would like to be able to offer the lobster in my seafood restaurant!

(Note that I'm not complaining that things cost FC, I've bought cash & recently used it for both the seafood restaurant and the fish farm. I'm not *complaining* at all, just *hoping* to get lobster some other way!)
Old Jun 20 2010, 02:27 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraceyMush View Post
Has anyone compiled a list yet of the facilities and prerequisites needed to complete each 'line'?
I am working on one but it is a lot more in depth than just a list or the prerequisites for just the facilities. I know that some place in the forum I found a list that was current up to the June 7 update so you might look around in the forum post under that update.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 20 2010, 02:32 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmermuff View Post
If we have more than one dairy shed or chicken coop on one farm can we store more animals?

Storing the animals in facilities is a noble idea but 40-50 limit per isnt going to cut it. I think I've got over 200 cows. Storing a quarter of them isnt going to help people load my farm any faster.
You can have more than on dairy shed and chicken coop but they have to be on separate farms. And heaven forbid please DO NOT put your animals in the building and then put the building in storage and try and move it that way. Put the animals in storage separate from the building and add the building to storage or wait until you are at the farm you want it on to by it. If you put the animals in the building before putting it in storage you will not be able to find your animals after and then there will be another angry post in here because people are not reading the previous post on how to move their animals. You can also put 50 animals of each type into your building. So 50 chickens and 50 geese and so on like that.

Visit 's Farm

Old Jun 20 2010, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrenco View Post
Really? I mean....SERIOUSLY???

Big bucks in the cellar/winery

I have a winery at each of four farms, and one cellar. And for a few days, I only planted the two grapes... nothing else.... and built up an inventory.

I replenish the winery(s) and cellar a couple times a day, and publish it as being re-stocked.

I clear well over 3 million per day for the 4 farms....... and I have two emails with 4 farms each. Both are doing this....

Counting what I "work" at a couple other winery/cellar farms, the total is over 4 mill per day.

Old Jun 20 2010, 02:36 PM

Level:
XP:
Default Animal Troubles

Please go back through and read the post in this forum if you are having problems with your animals disappearing after you put them in a building and then put the building in storage. It has been explained multiple time through out the last 32 pages on how to correct the problem and how to avoid it all together.

The answers are here in the forum if you are willing to look for them!

Visit 's Farm

Old Jun 20 2010, 02:39 PM
Account Not Linked

I am not getting my ground coffee... I had about 600 coffee beans in storage and so I tried the coffee mill.... every time I go there it says there is nothing doing in the mill at this time..... so where is my coffee going??? I have 106 coffee beans left in storage and now I'm afraid to use them..
Is there a glitch in the system???
Old Jun 20 2010, 04:09 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
That is because there is no produce faster button on the fish plant.
...and why is that?
Old Jun 20 2010, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiosweetheart View Post
Not exactly helpful. You sure live up to your username, dontcha.
Actually, I thought it was quite helpful and pretty good advice. Things seem to be pretty messed up right now. I don't see the point of checking every five minutes. "Is it fixed yet?! Is it fixed yet?!" or coming here to complain that it's not working. I already know it's not working -- I can't get my crops harvested because I can't hire anyone to do it for me, and can't get logged on long enough to do it myself. Seems to me the solution to that is to take a couple days off. :-)
Old Jun 20 2010, 04:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiVince View Post
...and why is that?
It's much like the semi-trailer...you have no produce faster on that either.

I don't know why (the devs made it that way! ) they made it that way, but perhaps it has to do with the farmer themselves using their own coins to produce the stuff.
Closed Thread