Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 27 2021, 11:31 PM

Default Purple Hand

Has anyone been able to use the Purple Hand on their farm to move things as before?
Old Apr 27 2021, 11:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindyt755 View Post
Has anyone been able to use the Purple Hand on their farm to move things as before?
Hi Cindyt,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools. It would depend on exactly what you are trying to do. The purple hand can be used to stack items, but in that area you have to have at least one clear spot the size of a pine tree that has nothing on it.
If you are trying to layer items on top of other items that we can't help you with. We are not allowed to provide nor can we allow any instructions about layering to be posted in the forums. Layering can cause problems with your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 29 2021, 06:19 AM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy Clicking on Requests

I actively click on requests like fuel tanks for other players in the game, recently I have been watching the total in my storage unit for a week now and have noticed that this hasn't changed in the slightest, even though I am clicking on at least 30 of these requests a day, is this a problem just with me or is it a game thing at the present. I noticed when things went down at start of year my fuel tanks went to zero when I had at least 30000 in there now down to 20000, any explanation.
Old Apr 29 2021, 07:26 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawhed View Post
I actively click on requests like fuel tanks for other players in the game, recently I have been watching the total in my storage unit for a week now and have noticed that this hasn't changed in the slightest, even though I am clicking on at least 30 of these requests a day, is this a problem just with me or is it a game thing at the present. I noticed when things went down at start of year my fuel tanks went to zero when I had at least 30000 in there now down to 20000, any explanation.
Hi Lawhed,

I have moved your post to the Tools and Fuel thread.

The use of Fuel was temporarily suspended for several months. It has recently been enabled again so you will be back to using your Fuel for everything that requires Fuel in the game.

A common mistake made by many when clicking on requests is that when a request has a Fuel Tank picture in it they are usually not reading what the text says which tells them whether the post is a request for ingredients to make Fuel Tanks or a bonus post of Fuel Tanks for reaching a new belt or dan level for that product.

Have a look at the requests you are clicking on and see what the text is saying. I expect what you are clicking on are requests for ingredients for Fuel which don't give you Fuel tanks.

When it says " Can you send me ingredients to make 68 x Fuel Tank (4 batches)? YOU will get 50%! " that is a request for the ingredients to make Fuel Tanks, so you get crude oil sent to storage to make them, you don't get Fuel Tanks. When it's this one what they will have done is clicked on the + icon on the Fuel Tanks in the Oil refinery which requests the ingredients to make Fuel Tanks.

The only time you get Fuel Tanks from a request is when it says something like this " I just reached the Fuel Tank 5th Dan Degree ", the belt or dan may be different in the request, but that is when it's a bonus post for Fuel Tanks so that would be when you get Fuel Tanks instead of crude oil.

As the Belts and Dans are not added back to the game yet, it's very unlikely that anyone is posting bonuses for Fuel Tanks, they are probably requesting ingredients. Currently the only way to get fuel at the moment is to make it, work Facilities that have the Oil Refinery with Fuel tanks being made in them and to accept gifts of Fuel.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 05 2021, 05:21 AM

Default SN's sprinkler/manure spreader

Thanks Tiger, I appreciate the response. Her tools are in storage - I can access them in the tool box. I guess I will just have to wait until she buys the green manure spreader for me to be able to use mine. But, with the sprinklers, I know I had an SN who owned the purple one - I did not - and was terrified to use it the first time. It worked great, so I bought myself one asap. I know that some tools are required as the pre-cursor in order for my bigger ones to kick in. Like, I think they have to own at least a basic combine for my EX combine to work. I was wondering if that is the case with the manure spreader - since she owns both types, why my green one doesn't work. With the sprinklers, I was wondering how high she has to purchase up, in order for mine to work. Sorry, I know I'm rambling on and on, but it is really a pain to try and help a lower level and I have to fertilize and water farms (along with the annoying pop ups) one at a time.
Old May 05 2021, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Thanks Tiger, I appreciate the response. Her tools are in storage - I can access them in the tool box. I guess I will just have to wait until she buys the green manure spreader for me to be able to use mine. But, with the sprinklers, I know I had an SN who owned the purple one - I did not - and was terrified to use it the first time. It worked great, so I bought myself one asap. I know that some tools are required as the pre-cursor in order for my bigger ones to kick in. Like, I think they have to own at least a basic combine for my EX combine to work. I was wondering if that is the case with the manure spreader - since she owns both types, why my green one doesn't work. With the sprinklers, I was wondering how high she has to purchase up, in order for mine to work. Sorry, I know I'm rambling on and on, but it is really a pain to try and help a lower level and I have to fertilize and water farms (along with the annoying pop ups) one at a time.
Hi Early Girl,

There are 3 manure spreaders, red, orange, green, if she doesn't own the green one than you can't fertilize all farms with one click you will have to do the farms one at a time.

The same goes for the mobile sprinklers above the first one, if she doesn't own them all then you can't use them you can only use ones she owns.

To fertilize or irrigate all farms with one click she will need to own them all.

You can use any of your harvest/plow crop tools, harvest/chop tree, flower and fishing tools that you own on her farms, she does not need to own any of those for you to use them. You should be handed the biggest size tool to use depending what is ready to work on her farms.

Which of your EX combines are you trying to use on her farms? when you say it isn't working do you mean that it isn't showing up to use or that it isn't showing the yellow box which is Extent mode? Ex tools can be used in single layer mode as well as Extent mode for working overlapped crops so make sure it's in Extent mode if you are working overlapped crops.

Clickable Help Links:

Old May 05 2021, 06:40 AM

Hi Tiger, thanks for the clarification. I have no problems using any other tools - just needed to know about the manure spreader and sprinklers. Those must have changed because I know it didn't use to be that way. Thanks again
Old May 05 2021, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Hi Tiger, thanks for the clarification. I have no problems using any other tools - just needed to know about the manure spreader and sprinklers. Those must have changed because I know it didn't use to be that way. Thanks again
Hi Early Girl,

You are welcome.

Nothing has changed about the ability to use manure spreaders and mobile sprinklers for use as a super neighbour. Those are working the same way as they were in flash. It's possible there may have been a problem in the past where they were able to be used when they weren't owned by the farm owner, which would have been fixed at some point.

Clickable Help Links:

Old May 05 2021, 02:54 PM

Default Buying Flowers in Bulk

Hi, I'm wondering if the devs could give us an option to buy flowers in bulk instead of buying 100's of flowers one at a time. I have problems w/my hands and shoulders from my working years and the constant clicking to add 100's of flowers (thousands if you buy several varieties) in bulk would be great to save on my hands. We already have planting, harvesting, and transplanting in bulk. It would be great to have buying in the same fashion except not w/a tool, but w/a tab or indicator next to the buy w/an indication of how many we want to buy maybe up to 100 at a time. Thanks!
Old May 05 2021, 03:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonshyne View Post
Hi, I'm wondering if the devs could give us an option to buy flowers in bulk instead of buying 100's of flowers one at a time. I have problems w/my hands and shoulders from my working years and the constant clicking to add 100's of flowers (thousands if you buy several varieties) in bulk would be great to save on my hands. We already have planting, harvesting, and transplanting in bulk. It would be great to have buying in the same fashion except not w/a tool, but w/a tab or indicator next to the buy w/an indication of how many we want to buy maybe up to 100 at a time. Thanks!
Hi Sonshyne,
I moved your post from the Suggestions section so I could answer you since we can not comment in that section.
We already have tools that you can buy flowers and trees in bulk. They are called multiplanters and they come in various sizes from 16 up to 1600. You can find the information on them in the Game Guide chapter 21 about tools:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity