Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 15 2014, 01:46 PM

with the mayor working all facilities now............when i posted my facilities last night,they were emptied in 15 min...........as i have 1600 facilities that was quick going..............great new feature
Old Mar 15 2014, 03:20 PM

Question about how the trains work... I have a black engine and a red engine .. red hooked up to 12 cars ... so i need to buy 8 cars ... place 10 on each to red and black engine, after i do ... do i need to send them out at the same time for it to work the refers clients ... because black is 7 days red 6 days after boost 6 day 5 days... or as long as they are out it works and it doesn't matter..or do you have to buy another engine of the same for it to work. boy i hope i explain this right.. thanks
Old Mar 15 2014, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeCK View Post
Question about how the trains work... I have a black engine and a red engine .. red hooked up to 12 cars ... so i need to buy 8 cars ... place 10 on each to red and black engine, after i do ... do i need to send them out at the same time for it to work the refers clients ... because black is 7 days red 6 days after boost 6 day 5 days... or as long as they are out it works and it doesn't matter..or do you have to buy another engine of the same for it to work. boy i hope i explain this right.. thanks

Hi!

As you said, as long as they are out, it works for helping with the facilities, when the first one returns, unload it and then dispatch it again. Remember you cant have 2 of the same locomotives dispatched at the same time, so dont need to purchase another engine of the same type.
Old Mar 15 2014, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi!

As you said, as long as they are out, it works for helping with the facilities, when the first one returns, unload it and then dispatch it again. Remember you cant have 2 of the same locomotives dispatched at the same time, so dont need to purchase another engine of the same type.
thank you one less item to buy... enjoy your weekend...
Old Mar 15 2014, 04:04 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryjoe View Post
just to let you know.......i'm still getting oops on the first farm that the mayor tries to work on ...........i'm using chrome and on server WF40
Same here with all information the same.
Old Mar 15 2014, 04:27 PM

Default oops

just to let you know.......i'm still getting oops on random facilities. Hope this quits soon
Old Mar 15 2014, 04:32 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I am still getting the "Oops" message when working referrals...so I decided to uncover buildings and check each farm. The ones on the farm I landed on were done...and on the next but on the last farm, luckily only 3 farms had referrals....none of the referrals had been worked...so I had to click on each building...and as the farmer had then scattered all over the place it was hard to remember which were normal facs and which were referrals...hopefully I did all of them!! So I think a lot of farmers are not getting all their farms done..hope this is fixed soon...I am on WF4, use Google Chrome, Windows 7

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 15 2014, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
My guess would be either Facebook changes or changes to your operating system video settings you forgot you made. I do the latter sometimes. (That is, forget I did something!) I am still showing would be neighbors whom I have just sent a request highlighted in yellow and those who have accepted my request in the past in teal.

But yes, I agree with you. It is nice when the name in the tab matches the name that Facebook has on file. It does make it easier to find people sometimes instead of going by pictures. But since Qivis Poimtip is my real name forwarded a letter depending on whether the letter is a consonant or a vowel instead of leaving it alone, I'm hardly one to complain!

Thanks, Qivis, but I haven't changed anything. And I don't have the new FB update yet. It most likely is tied in to that tho.
Old Mar 15 2014, 05:12 PM

Great update, but really liked the farm colours changing from blue to green better when worked. Now I am not totally sure what has been worked and when to go.
Old Mar 15 2014, 05:29 PM

The "Oops" message seems to be getting worse... just now I got it on the first farm of services, and on three of the four farms with facs.

Visit my farm!
The Rainbow Connection
Closed Thread