Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 23 2010, 11:14 AM

Default not there yet

have not seen the filler filter nor the option to sell all filler items. like pizza and hotdogs
Old Nov 23 2010, 11:21 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Lol good to hear...the devs said they had fixed this
Well I don't know what the matter is today, but my avatar and the loading of the farm is slower than ever... if it means we are getting new things I won't whine, but it really is the first time it has happened to me.
Another thing is the avatar is being choosey on what it harvests and plows... I have all the new tools and still she goes all around the field and leaves some of the 16 plots undone and goes on to another.. anybody having this problem?
Old Nov 23 2010, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Well I don't know what the matter is today, but my avatar and the loading of the farm is slower than ever... if it means we are getting new things I won't whine, but it really is the first time it has happened to me.
Another thing is the avatar is being choosey on what it harvests and plows... I have all the new tools and still she goes all around the field and leaves some of the 16 plots undone and goes on to another.. anybody having this problem?
Mine has been real slow today also. I have been hired from the marketplace and it took forever for the farm to load.
Old Nov 23 2010, 01:31 PM

Everyone from the market place is showing up on my farm when I have been there, anyone any idea what is happening?!
Old Nov 23 2010, 02:27 PM

My avatar has been really slow too. Could be they are working on fixes/bugs/releases...which is all good.

I go offline when I go to the market and don't have the "ghost" problem at all.

Another thing I just discovered is that I was not running the most recent version of Adoble Flash. It was just updated.

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09

Last edited by servocrow; Nov 23 2010 at 02:47 PM.
Old Nov 23 2010, 02:29 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyray59 View Post
1. Avatar slowness while farming: The speed of the avatar and the game has been improved significantly when farming (sowing,plowing,harvesting) alone and for others.

This IS NOT fixed or even close to it, when are you going to address it!!!???? Its making me crazy!!

They will be selling a power chair for the avatar to use. Hopefully this will make the avatar go faster.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 23 2010, 03:32 PM

I am on sever WF9 and when hired to work for someone else the farm takes several minutes to load, the farm I just got hired to do went to retry #3 before it loaded.
Old Nov 23 2010, 03:53 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Mags View Post
Really loving the One click sell all button when we go to the Market Place...Now please can we have a one click..*Fill this Facility* button on each facility please...that would be brilliant!!
Also love the one click sell button, but I keep getting the server timed out using it. Online of offline make no difference. Getting to be a real pain clicking on the green check and going back to the farm.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 23 2010, 04:28 PM

ls there an update today? l ask because l had a hard time seeing people at the market. Saw chat but not who it was coming from. Also, very few there even when l reloaded.
Old Nov 23 2010, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyray59 View Post
is anyone still having issues with the avatar moving so slow when working for someone, its making me crazy!! They said it was improved but I am not seeing it!
YES YES YES!!!! Everything is so slow I can't do anything and am seriously considering quitting farm town.
Closed Thread