Closed Thread

Old Sep 06 2022, 01:53 PM

thank you Raul and team!!
Old Sep 06 2022, 01:54 PM

Tiger,

It was a regular goal.

Donna
Old Sep 06 2022, 02:12 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by donna.r View Post
Tiger,

It was a regular goal.

Donna
Hi Donna,

Were both of them, yesterday and today, daily goals?

If they were, I'm afraid that is just the random section of goals that you can get. It is possible to get those as daily goals and it's up to you to determine if you can do them or not.

The reason I asked if any were a season goal was because you have more time to complete season goals as they aren't replaced every day like the daily goals.

Any goal that is given, doesn't mean that they will all be possible to do by every one.

You are of course free to give feedback in this thread if you don't like that possibility happening so the devs can see it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 06 2022, 02:41 PM

Tiger,

It was a day goal, 2 regular quests.

Donna
Old Sep 06 2022, 03:03 PM

Tiger,

Thank you so much for answering so fast. I do appreciate it. It's not the answer I wanted, however, I do understand. There is so much I can't do on the whole FT, but it's still fun playing. Again thank you. Happy farming. Habd. Donna.
Old Sep 06 2022, 04:42 PM

I have the Season Pass and I see that I can hire a neighbor once a week to work non- workable facilities yet I cannot access it. I have several neighbors that I would like to do this for but to no avail.
Old Sep 06 2022, 04:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball View Post
I have the Season Pass and I see that I can hire a neighbor once a week to work non- workable facilities yet I cannot access it. I have several neighbors that I would like to do this for but to no avail.
Hi Fireball,
You don't get to select the neighbor. It would be the first neighbor that works your facilities after you have collected that reward. Same for each week it would be the first neighbor to work your posts after the new "week" starts.

The only way I think you can do that is to post only to one neighbor first after collecting the reward. We are not sure yet how it would work for the succeeding weeks. That would still be hard to do as anyone can start working your facilities from previous posts and might get them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 06 2022 at 05:04 PM.
Old Sep 06 2022, 08:13 PM

I am a bit confused. The instructions are Job completion is a job requiring 3 different jobs in one hire. I was hired to do ponds, trees and flowers and collected my bonus at job completion. I did not receive credit for this. Am I misunderstanding what the description of a job is. Please clarify for me. Thanks
Old Sep 06 2022, 08:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehansen View Post
I am a bit confused. The instructions are Job completion is a job requiring 3 different jobs in one hire. I was hired to do ponds, trees and flowers and collected my bonus at job completion. I did not receive credit for this. Am I misunderstanding what the description of a job is. Please clarify for me. Thanks
Hi mehanson,
The job has to be done for a stranger, hired in the job market, and completing the the 3 jobs in one job hire. To get the completion you have to collect the bonus chest or chests if the 3 jobs are on different farms. It looks like that is what you did.

Try restarting your farms and see if it shows you got it. If you still see it open then please contact Support concerning this.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 07 2022, 04:52 AM

2 days running I have been asked to dispatch a train that is already out. why specify a colour for the train to be dispatched? that is ok on the monthly but not the daily
Closed Thread