Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 17 2020, 08:55 PM

i love this update bought the facilitys and all cranes. the cranes are working great. be happy also when the new level come thanks so much Raul and the team
Old Jan 17 2020, 09:47 PM

With the new NCC Update, what about the individual effort of working others factories?
Old Jan 17 2020, 09:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
With the new NCC Update, what about the individual effort of working others factories?
Hi Texans,
We have never gotten points for working others facilities. We get the points if they are on your team and refill their facilities. For them filling their facilities you still get 1 point per Xp that they earn as that will not change.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 17 2020, 10:26 PM

If you have the correct crane can you skip port 30? This is the biggest bone of contention that you have been unable to skip port 30.
Old Jan 17 2020, 10:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
If you have the correct crane can you skip port 30? This is the biggest bone of contention that you have been unable to skip port 30.
Hi rodneycs,
Raul didn't say anything about that, so I would doubt it, though we do not have any information on it. The only way you will know is if you try it yourself. I always make sure I have a trusted neighbor in that position to make sure my ships don't get stuck there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 17 2020, 10:36 PM

Why do you have to buy cranes for ships which you do not have?? Why can't you just buy cranes for the ships you have??
Old Jan 17 2020, 10:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
Why do you have to buy cranes for ships which you do not have?? Why can't you just buy cranes for the ships you have??
Hi Rodneycs,
The cranes are mainly to help you with others ships so you only have to click 1 time instead of 11 times for each ship. And if you have all of the cranes then you only click once on the Load All button to load all of the ships in your port at that time.
You had to buy the ships in order when you met the qualifications for each, why wouldn't you buy the cranes in the same order?
Old Jan 18 2020, 01:43 AM
Account Not Linked

Love new updates but always waiting for facilities that help with others eg I have never started my Deli as it makes products that go nowhere? unless I am doing it wrong!!!!.. Cheers
Old Jan 18 2020, 02:07 AM

Default still cannot skip port 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi rodneycs,
Raul didn't say anything about that, so I would doubt it, though we do not have any information on it. The only way you will know is if you try it yourself. I always make sure I have a trusted neighbor in that position to make sure my ships don't get stuck there.
you still cannot skip port 30. I had to buy cranes for ships which I do not have and now cannot skip port 30. It just seems a money grabbing exercise.
Old Jan 18 2020, 02:10 AM

Default You just buy ships which have the least load time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Rodneycs,
The cranes are mainly to help you with others ships so you only have to click 1 time instead of 11 times for each ship. And if you have all of the cranes then you only click once on the Load All button to load all of the ships in your port at that time.
You had to buy the ships in order when you met the qualifications for each, why wouldn't you buy the cranes in the same order?
You just buy ships which have the least load time and so no you did not have to buy ships in order.. That is what I did so I find it just a money grabbing exercise to have to buy cranes for slow loading ships which I do not have.
Closed Thread