Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 10 2020, 10:14 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherfarmer View Post
Thank you but I do not understand it was working yesterday and I have not changed anything to make it change.
Hi anotherfarmer,

Taz is not available at this time.

No-one is suggesting that you have changed anything.

For the most part browser updates cause no problems and chances are you're not even going to notice what the changes are. However some updates can change some of the settings you had in the browser which is why you can be asked to check for them.

With Chrome, that browser can automatically update for you or you have to check for the update and then update it. The current version of Chrome is causing quite a few users to have issues with gifts giving that error message, so if you can't use that browser you'll have to use another one and occasionally check Chrome for an update that may resolve the issue.
Old Mar 10 2020, 11:25 AM

yesterday i got error ocurred try again later everytime i try to accept gifts. i cannot accept trains,i did everything you tell us to do . it is still doing this today. hope this gets fixed .thanks
Old Mar 10 2020, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
yesterday i got error ocurred try again later everytime i try to accept gifts. i cannot accept trains,i did everything you tell us to do . it is still doing this today. hope this gets fixed .thanks
Hi MOM GLENDA,

I'm sorry but I do not know who the "you" is you are referring to or which post it was you saw of theirs to see what you have tried already.

If it's Chrome you are having an issue with and it the items posted in Chrome Version 80.0.3987.132 - Gift error that you tried, then that is the post we will update as soon as we have more information.
Old Mar 10 2020, 12:52 PM

was talking about what you said to do to others on the posts on this thread,i went in the edge loaded farmtown done all gifts and trains.hope google chrome fixing the problem .the edge is loading farmtown fast but i have to allow flash everytime i load farmtown.if i could stop that i just used the edge
Old Mar 10 2020, 01:20 PM

Hi Tiger, I'm having a problem on my farmtown request page..when I try to get my request or send and gifts, I get a message that says " An error has occurred-Please try again later. I can't get gifts or send any...does anyone know what is going on. Thank you for nay help!
Old Mar 10 2020, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhondacathey View Post
Hi Tiger, I'm having a problem on my farmtown request page..when I try to get my request or send and gifts, I get a message that says " An error has occurred-Please try again later. I can't get gifts or send any...does anyone know what is going on. Thank you for nay help!
Hi rhondacathey

Tiger is not available at this moment.

If you are using Chrome as your browser please read the following thread and check if the suggestions given there work for you.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...10#post6346710

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Mar 10 2020, 02:24 PM

Hi Mary..I will try it all again..lol..thank you for you're help!
Old Mar 10 2020, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
was talking about what you said to do to others on the posts on this thread,i went in the edge loaded farmtown done all gifts and trains.hope google chrome fixing the problem .the edge is loading farmtown fast but i have to allow flash everytime i load farmtown.if i could stop that i just used the edge
Hi MOM GLENDA,

Thank you for clarifying If you prefer Chrome and the problem persists, you might find you like Opera as that is Chrome based so very similar. I've not seen anyone say that one has the gift error and even if you don't add the Chrome FarmTown Enabler extension to it, it does remember your flash setting until you close the browser and reopen it.
Old Mar 10 2020, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhondacathey View Post
Hi Mary..I will try it all again..lol..thank you for you're help!

You are welcome rhondacathey

If you are using Chrome for that version and after trying all suggestions you still get the error, then if other browser works for gifting, you will need to use that browser for your gifts and Chrome for all the other features in the game.

Just remember to check Chrome periodically to see if it gets an update which fixes the problem.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Mar 10 2020, 03:41 PM

Default can't get my gifts

why can't I receive my gifts. An error message show up and tells me to try again later. It's been doing this for over a week. Can you tell me how to fix that please.

Tags
can't accept gifts, can't exchange, can't receive gifts, can't send gifts, exchange gifts, gift, gift box, gift errors, gifts, gifts not showing up, how many gifts, not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, returning gifts, send gifts, sending gifts, stuck gifts, unable to receive gifts, window narrows