Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 02 2020, 07:29 PM

Popups worked to ask for factories / clients help.

No cookies were blocked.

I made sure cookies are allowed for the listed sites.

I totally cleared cached and history, and reloaded chrome.

Anything more to try? Something got changed with the new release.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (27.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (68.9 KB, 4 views)
Old Mar 02 2020, 07:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkendter View Post
Popups worked to ask for factories / clients help.

No cookies were blocked.

I made sure cookies are allowed for the listed sites.

I totally cleared cached and history, and reloaded chrome.

Anything more to try? Something got changed with the new release.
Hi lkendter,
Try adding one more site allowed for cookies - slashkey.com

Not sure it will help but can't hurt to have the entire site allowed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 02 2020, 07:52 PM

I finally got it working again.
Something was corrupted with Chrome. I uninstalled Chrome, then reinstalled it and gifts finally work.
Old Mar 02 2020, 07:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkendter View Post
I finally got it working again.
Something was corrupted with Chrome. I uninstalled Chrome, then reinstalled it and gifts finally work.
Hi lkendter,
Good to hear. Thanks for letting us know.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 03 2020, 01:08 PM
Account Not Linked

same problem, error message when I accept gift. I emptied cookies, cache, reinstall chrome. It does not work. I authorized slashkey, etc ... authorize flash on everything, rine does not work. When I click on My requests, I have an icon in the top right corner flash plugin blocked on this page. I clicked on the padlock to authorize but it doesn't change anything
Old Mar 03 2020, 01:55 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by isabelle puyol View Post
same problem, error message when I accept gift. I emptied cookies, cache, reinstall chrome. It does not work. I authorized slashkey, etc ... authorize flash on everything, rine does not work. When I click on My requests, I have an icon in the top right corner flash plugin blocked on this page. I clicked on the padlock to authorize but it doesn't change anything
Hi isabelle,

First, you do not need flash to run for sending or receiving gifts, the option is there because the animals are animated, you do not need to enable it on the Send Gifts page or the My Requests page so don't be concerned about that.

Unfortunately the error message you are seeing is a generic message you get for several different issues so it's difficult to know which problem is causing it. That means I won't be able to give you a quick fix, you'll just have to try the following and see if any of them resolve it.

1. Please make sure the browser you are using is up to date then please check that cookies and popups are still allowed in the browser in case something has changed. Instructions for some of the popular browsers, if you need them, are in this link: Flash Player and Cookies/Popup Set up

2. If cookies and pop ups are allowed in your browser, try another browser and see if you get the same problem there. You will also have to make sure that browser is up to date and has cookies and popups allowed.
Edge, IE and Safari tend to have issues with gifting at times so we don't recommend you try those to test. If you would like more information on the issues with those browsers, see the post in the following link: Browser Issues

3. If one browser works and the other doesn't then there is something different between the 2 browsers or there is a problem with the browser with the error. As long as you have another browser to use you can try uninstalling Chrome then download a new copy, make sure cookies and popups are allowed again, and see if that resolves it.

4. If you have any addons or extensions for your browser that are not the FarmTown Flash Enabler, try disabling them and then close and reopen the browser and see if that resolves your issue.

Last edited by Tiger; Mar 03 2020 at 02:02 PM.
Old Mar 03 2020, 02:46 PM

I lost 20 FC yesterday, still missing. Today I'm no receiving all of my gifts, only a small portion of the bait in my inbox.
Old Mar 03 2020, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kim mullin View Post
I lost 20 FC yesterday, still missing. Today I'm no receiving all of my gifts, only a small portion of the bait in my inbox.
Hi kim mullin

Yesterday you purchased a Crop Duster Plane for 20 farmcash.
You can see this by clicking in Account tab above the game screen and then click in FarmCash Activity Log button.

About baits, if you are getting bait as gifts you receive 400 for each type of bait and when you store them, they go to your waters.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Mar 03 2020, 03:07 PM

Same problem here just reinstalled chrome version 80.0.3987.132 still got the problem with the gifts all trains when selected are coming up as expired rest of game fine. Only just started doing this today.
Old Mar 03 2020, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawkie View Post
Same problem here just reinstalled chrome version 80.0.3987.132 still got the problem with the gifts all trains when selected are coming up as expired rest of game fine. Only just started doing this today.
Hi Pawkie

I'm sorry you are having problems.
I have this version for Chrome 80.0.3987.122 and it is working fine for me. Please check if it is the same or you got 80.0.3987.132 as you posted here.

Also, check if 3rd party cookies and pop ups are still allowed in chrome, you have instructions on how to allow them in the following thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
can't accept gifts, can't exchange, can't receive gifts, can't send gifts, exchange gifts, gift, gift box, gift errors, gifts, gifts not showing up, how many gifts, not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, returning gifts, send gifts, sending gifts, stuck gifts, unable to receive gifts, window narrows