Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 21 2023, 11:33 AM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi LisaScobee,
We just had a release. When we have a new release then everyone wants to get on at the same time to play and that can slow things down some because the servers can only handle so many commands at one time.
With that said, There are suggestions for you to try in the first post of this thread as well as some more in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590
I don't see a new release notification when I load the game. Only the email and password reminder. And don't pay any attention to my signature. Need to fix it.
Old Dec 21 2023, 11:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
I don't see a new release notification when I load the game. Only the email and password reminder. And don't pay any attention to my signature. Need to fix it.
Hi LisaScobee,
The notification was at the top of your farm page on Tuesday when the new release was done. It is not shown on the login screen. There is nothing to fix.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 21 2023, 01:23 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
There is nothing to fix.
Yes there is. My signature on here showed the incorrect build info for the game. it's fixed now.
Old Dec 22 2023, 10:24 PM

Default application timing out

hi---when i am layering or taking time to work my farms the programme keeps timing out--could you please help me to remedy this--thank you very much--Robert
Old Dec 23 2023, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert sandstrom View Post
hi---when i am layering or taking time to work my farms the programme keeps timing out--could you please help me to remedy this--thank you very much--Robert
Hi robert sandstrom

I moved your post to the thread about cannot load the game.

While working farmrs, this means, you are doing the farming jobs, harvest, fish, plow etc. you shouldnt get the pop up for timining out.

The times I got that pop up, I was going through my neighbors coop quests or I had the farm open but not doing any job as I was on the forum.
Old Dec 27 2023, 12:55 PM

Default rror messages I get and can't load farmtown

Chrome error messages:
2023-12-27 18:50:43.853 ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: TypeError: WebAssembly compilation aborted: Network error: Response body loading was aborted
2023-12-27 18:50:43.854 WARNWebAssembly streaming compilation failed! This can happen for example if "Content-Encoding" HTTP header is incorrectly enabled on the server for file https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...ild576.wasm.gz, but the file is not pre-compressed on disk (or vice versa). Check the Network tab in browser Devtools to debug server header configuration.
2023-12-27 18:50:43.856 ERRORfalling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation
2023-12-27 18:50:44.157 ERRORFailed to download file https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...ild576.data.gz
2023-12-27 18:50:53.300 LOGboth async and sync fetching of the wasm failed
2023-12-27 18:50:53.301 ERRORboth async and sync fetching of the wasm failed
2023-12-27 18:50:54.789 ERRORfailed to asynchronously prepare wasm: TypeError: WebAssembly.instantiate(): Argument 0 must be a buffer source or a WebAssembly.Module object

I have tried firefox and microsoft edge and have tried another laptop. I am away from home and can't get into farmtown. Totally puzzled, no one else is complaining so it has to be me!

And apologies, I was writing the post and I hit the wrong key on my laptop and posted before I was ready so the Title line is missing its E lol

Your USER ID number is: 112462084403527

Last edited by Betty Thoma5; Dec 27 2023 at 01:22 PM.
Old Dec 27 2023, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty Thoma5 View Post
Chrome error messages:
2023-12-27 18:50:43.853 ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: TypeError: WebAssembly compilation aborted: Network error: Response body loading was aborted
2023-12-27 18:50:43.854 WARNWebAssembly streaming compilation failed! This can happen for example if "Content-Encoding" HTTP header is incorrectly enabled on the server for file https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...ild576.wasm.gz, but the file is not pre-compressed on disk (or vice versa). Check the Network tab in browser Devtools to debug server header configuration.
2023-12-27 18:50:43.856 ERRORfalling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation
2023-12-27 18:50:44.157 ERRORFailed to download file https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...ild576.data.gz
2023-12-27 18:50:53.300 LOGboth async and sync fetching of the wasm failed
2023-12-27 18:50:53.301 ERRORboth async and sync fetching of the wasm failed
2023-12-27 18:50:54.789 ERRORfailed to asynchronously prepare wasm: TypeError: WebAssembly.instantiate(): Argument 0 must be a buffer source or a WebAssembly.Module object
Hi Betty Thoma5

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Please be sure Chrome browser is up to date and also check if you have any pending update for your computer.
After any update it is always better to restart your computer.

If those are not the problem, then try all suggestions given in the first post, first page of this thread.
Old Dec 27 2023, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Betty Thoma5

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Please be sure Chrome browser is up to date and also check if you have any pending update for your computer.
After any update it is always better to restart your computer.

If those are not the problem, then try all suggestions given in the first post, first page of this thread.
Thankyou, I have worked through it all one by one and nothing worked, so then I sat and thought about what on earth it could be. I then tethered my ipad to my phone signal rather than the mifi box we are using at a holiday cottage. I have used that connection before with no problem, but I think it's to do with the mifi box as as of ten minutes ago I have been able to access farmtown again on my ipad. I have also just tried it on my laptop and can get on again using chrome. It's all very odd!
Old Dec 27 2023, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty Thoma5 View Post
Thankyou, I have worked through it all one by one and nothing worked, so then I sat and thought about what on earth it could be. I then tethered my ipad to my phone signal rather than the mifi box we are using at a holiday cottage. I have used that connection before with no problem, but I think it's to do with the mifi box as as of ten minutes ago I have been able to access farmtown again on my ipad. I have also just tried it on my laptop and can get on again using chrome. It's all very odd!
Hi Betty Thoma5

It could be there was a problem in the mifi box (sorry but we never heard about it) or any of the multiple links you have to go through to get the app was down for a while or it is very busy as several people are using it in that zone of vacation.

Anyway, glad you were able to load the game again
Old Jan 01 2024, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Betty Thoma5

It could be there was a problem in the mifi box (sorry but we never heard about it) or any of the multiple links you have to go through to get the app was down for a while or it is very busy as several people are using it in that zone of vacation.

Anyway, glad you were able to load the game again
Its all very strange, I went home for 24 hours and all working perfectly there, got back to the holiday cottage and again it wouldn't load through the mifi box. As of last night, unknown to me the hotspot I was using got turned off so my laptop resorted to the mifi - which I guess is just another hotspot really as it's all running off the same mast, but now suddenly I can load the game again through that connection.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error