Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 23 2020, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
I cannot load my defaulted farm 35, for everytime I hit the reload button it would always go to my Farm 36. Why is this happening? I need it to go to my defaulted farm which is Farm 35. Why can't it load Farm 35 for me when I hit the reload button? There are so many problems in Farm Town!!!
Hi Sandie

I just visited your farms and I arrived to your farm 35 as your default farm.
Then I clicked in the 35 farm rectangle to refresh that farm and everything was ok, it was farm 35

Please be sure you are not clicking in the next rectangle marked as 36.
If you click in Play button you should arrive on your farm 35

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Feb 23 2020, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Sandie

I just visited your farms and I arrived to your farm 35 as your default farm.
Then I clicked in the 35 farm rectangle to refresh that farm and everything was ok, it was farm 35

Please be sure you are not clicking in the next rectangle marked as 36.
If you click in Play button you should arrive on your farm 35
Hi Marymarcel:

Thank you for your prompt response and for fixing the problem so quickly!!! You are greatly appreciated!
Old Feb 23 2020, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
Hi Marymarcel:

Thank you for your prompt response and for fixing the problem so quickly!!! You are greatly appreciated!
You are very welcome Sandie but I didnt do anything, anyway so glad your problem is fixed

Old Feb 24 2020, 12:57 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Access FT from Apple iPad

Have several friends who recently got Apple iPads. They cannot now access FT on them. I found out Puffin cut ties with Apple on January 1st so that is out. Do you have any suggestions as to how they can get into FT using Apple? Thank you for any information you can give.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 24 2020, 01:44 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
Have several friends who recently got Apple iPads. They cannot now access FT on them. I found out Puffin cut ties with Apple on January 1st so that is out. Do you have any suggestions as to how they can get into FT using Apple? Thank you for any information you can give.
Hi lyneetimpeiro,

I have moved your post to the thread about issues loading the game.

Officially FT is not supported for playing on either mobiles or tablets. I'm sorry but none of the mods use iOS devices so we have limited information on playing FT on those.

We are aware of the changes for Puffin (free version) and Puffin Pro (paid version) regarding IOS and they have certainly run into more issues since they announced they were discontinuing the free version for iOS.

We're not sure if Puffin Pro is still usable at this time for iOS, they announced the end of Puffin Web Browser but said that Puffin Pro would continue for a while longer, which suggests they may well discontinue that one on iOS as well, if they haven't already done so.

As far as we know, for iOS users, Puffin FB is still usable for Farm Town, it's free, but we heard there were issues with gifting and there was no access to the keyboard using it. I am not sure if this is still the case.

The other one iOS users tried was Safari iPadOS which is in the App store. We don't know if that one is free or if there are any issues with it.

However, what might work well for one person may not be the case for another person. Just like browsers for computers, there are different versions of them depending on device and age of device, software etc. Your friends will just have to try them and see how they get on with those, if they want to Play FT on iOS devices.
Old Feb 24 2020, 04:52 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for the information Tiger -- it is extremely helpful. I will let them know and they can try it themselves. They are missing their farms -- oh well. Thank you again!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 24 2020, 04:56 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
Thanks for the information Tiger -- it is extremely helpful. I will let them know and they can try it themselves. They are missing their farms -- oh well. Thank you again!!
You're welcome lynnetimpeiro. For future reference this is the post we try to keep updated as we get information for mobile and tablet users. It's in the Known Issues section of the forum: Puffin browser - iPads, tablets and mobiles
Old Feb 25 2020, 09:30 AM

Default Game won't load (gets stuck waiting for www.slashkey.com)

I've been trying all morning to get into Farm Town and it gets stuck at "Waiting for www.slashkey.com...".

I've cleared my cache, tried rebooting my computer, tried rebooting my router... I've tried getting in via Game Room as well as directly on Facebook... same problem every time - it just hangs waiting for www.slashkey.com.

I find it interesting that I can connect to the forums (since they're hosted on slashkey.com) yet I can't connect to Farm town. Not sure what changed between last night and this morning as I had shut my computer down overnight, so nothing changed on my end.

Is there anything going on either network-wise or server-wise where the game is hosted that anyone knows of?

I need my Farm Town fix!
Old Feb 25 2020, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoobieHugs View Post
I've been trying all morning to get into Farm Town and it gets stuck at "Waiting for www.slashkey.com...".

I've cleared my cache, tried rebooting my computer, tried rebooting my router... I've tried getting in via Game Room as well as directly on Facebook... same problem every time - it just hangs waiting for www.slashkey.com.

I find it interesting that I can connect to the forums (since they're hosted on slashkey.com) yet I can't connect to Farm town. Not sure what changed between last night and this morning as I had shut my computer down overnight, so nothing changed on my end.

Is there anything going on either network-wise or server-wise where the game is hosted that anyone knows of?

I need my Farm Town fix!
Hi WoobieHugs

There are more things to try in the first post, first page of this thread.

Please try them all including the ones listed in the links.

If nothing helps you, then please try another browser to check if you get the same problems.

If the problem continues, then please post here again with the results of the servers test and which browsers have you tried.
Thanks

Old Feb 25 2020, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi WoobieHugs

There are more things to try in the first post, first page of this thread.

Please try them all including the ones listed in the links.

If nothing helps you, then please try another browser to check if you get the same problems.

If the problem continues, then please post here again with the results of the servers test and which browsers have you tried.
Thanks
I have tried everything in the first post.

Couldn't even get to the server to run the server test - flushed my DNS cache and renewed my DHCP lease (after rebooting my router one more time).

Tried Firefox and Microsoft Edge - they both had the same issues (couldn't get past waiting for www.slashkey.com...).

Checked my firewall settings, cleared macromedia cache (there weren't any site listed anyway), checked my antivirus software as well as my malware software.

W22 took a long time to respond when finally succeeding at doing the server test. W26 crashed flash.

Ran tracert to w26.slashkey.com - it failed.

Can ping most of the slashkey servers, but 26 fails with a 100% packet loss each time. A couple of the others had time-outs in a couple places but made it through easily enough overall.

Not having any issues with any other games I play on Facebook (either from Gameroom or directly on Facebook)... just Farm Town.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ftbomb.jpg (6.2 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by WoobieHugs; Feb 25 2020 at 10:47 AM. Reason: added information

Tags
adobe flash, boost train, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, error saving data x025, farm not loading, farm town not loading, flash player, flash player issues, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, shockwave, shockwave flash, white screen, x025 error