Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 28 2016, 09:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieRoo View Post
Hi im having problems with loading everytime i go to market and get hired connection keeps going ive cleared my server and my internet connection is fine as other games load also when i do get hired it dont load properly so things are missing from the farm is it just me having these problems or are others as well
Hi RichieRoo,
The only thing I can tell you is that some players over load their farms with heavy layering of trees, flowers, crops and buildings. We have no control over how they do their farms. The only suggestion I can make is to turn off everything you do not need for working on their farms before going to the market.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 30 2016, 08:19 PM

Default Farm town on Chromebook

Does Farm Town run on Chromebook?
Old Aug 30 2016, 08:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed's farm123 View Post
Does Farm Town run on Chromebook?
Hi Ed,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about loading Farm Town.
It will only load if you have a browser installed on it that has the Flash Player plugin. Farm Town is only available in Flash.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 31 2016, 06:54 AM
Learning the Ropes ( Level 3 )

Farmer Since: Feb 13 2018
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

why is everything on farmtown so dark and how do I fix it

Visit Deanna's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C19

Last edited by marymarcel; Aug 31 2016 at 06:59 AM. Reason: email address removed for safety
Old Aug 31 2016, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobodee View Post
why is everything on farmtown so dark and how do I fix it
Hi hobodee

I removed your email address from your post for safety reasons. If you have a problem please provide a link to your farms, you have instructions on how to get it in the following thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390

About your problem, please try clearing your memcache (link below), you will see a list of unsettings, close that window and your farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and check if all is back to normal.
Take in mind that the first time you load the game after the clearing, it will last a little more as all graphics have to be loaded.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Sep 05 2016, 03:53 PM

Default working on frm

i've been having problems with working my farms, mostly with game hanging me up..constantly have to reset browser..don't know if this is a coincidence or not but i used to be on wf36 and now i see it's wf4..seems like that is where it started...to day i bought a new facility and could not hilite it to work it, reset browser and it worked..i can go along planting or doing trees etc and half way thru farms i have to reset browser..since chrome is the only one i like i have tried others and it's the one that works the best..i have 8g of ram and 1 t harddrive..use windows 10..my cpu stays below 50% so i don't know what else to do..,done all the usual scans and cleaning etc..
Old Sep 05 2016, 04:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
i've been having problems with working my farms, mostly with game hanging me up..constantly have to reset browser..don't know if this is a coincidence or not but i used to be on wf36 and now i see it's wf4..seems like that is where it started...to day i bought a new facility and could not hilite it to work it, reset browser and it worked..i can go along planting or doing trees etc and half way thru farms i have to reset browser..since chrome is the only one i like i have tried others and it's the one that works the best..i have 8g of ram and 1 t harddrive..use windows 10..my cpu stays below 50% so i don't know what else to do..,done all the usual scans and cleaning etc..
Hi barbara,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about connection problems. Please try all the suggestins in the first post of this thread. One thing to keep in mind is that the more work you do the more memory your computer is using for storing that work. If I go through and harvest a lot of farms plowing and replanting or doing a lot of trees then I can see my avaiable memory going down, sometimes to the point that I have to close my farm and browser to clear out the old already saved work.
Old Sep 07 2016, 05:15 PM

yes, why is it that when you are in the middle of a job, it freezes and kicks you out? we have the most current flash player version. can there be a way to refresh and stay on the farm we are working on or going to? I have had it in middle of job on a field doing this and when it is trying to load the next field to work on. I use Internet Explorer and it is current version as well. please help as have lost 6 jobs just today myself and hubby has lost more than 10.
Old Sep 07 2016, 05:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by linds1012@hotmail.com View Post
yes, why is it that when you are in the middle of a job, it freezes and kicks you out? we have the most current flash player version. can there be a way to refresh and stay on the farm we are working on or going to? I have had it in middle of job on a field doing this and when it is trying to load the next field to work on. I use Internet Explorer and it is current version as well. please help as have lost 6 jobs just today myself and hubby has lost more than 10.
Hi linds,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support thread about your problem. Please try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread. I am sorry but there isn't any way to get you back to a farm you were working on as when you log back in it takes you only to your own farms.
In addition to the suggestions in the first post I would suggest trying a different browser as well just to see if it is a browser issue. Also try turning off anything in the preferences you aren't currently working on.
Old Sep 07 2016, 07:59 PM

I keep getting a "Connection was reset" message when try to get onto Farm Town. I clicked on all the links shared to check for connections and they all worked except for the last one. That one said it could not connect.

I have tried all the suggestions I could find, but still cannot get on. Any other suggestions?

Tags
adobe flash, boost train, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, error saving data x025, farm not loading, farm town not loading, flash player, flash player issues, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, shockwave, shockwave flash, white screen, x025 error