Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 07 2020, 03:40 PM

I have sent 3 messages to support and one to slashkey and not one has replied is Rob still there he always got right back,there are so many issues now on this game and working facility's is driving me crazy they take so long and this was so posed to have been made faster a while ago iv invested to much real cash in this game to give up
Old Apr 07 2020, 03:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijago View Post
I have sent 3 messages to support and one to slashkey and not one has replied is Rob still there he always got right back,there are so many issues now on this game and working facility's is driving me crazy they take so long and this was so posed to have been made faster a while ago iv invested to much real cash in this game to give up
Hi ijago,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about facilities since you mentioned that and this has nothing to do with the current release.
You say facility work is slow. You do have the 2 trains with 10 cars on them, so it should be faster as long as you have those trains dispatched. That should allow you to click on the start for the facilities with 2 clicks and then they work automatically. Depending on how many facilities they have on each farm and how many farms have facilities the times can vary. The speed up that the developers did was when you open a facility work request it allows the farms to load without showing anything but the land showing. That way you are not waiting on all the items on the farm to load.
For your problem with Support we have information in the following link on how to find the responses from them:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 14 2020, 06:26 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Hovering on Produch in FM

Until today (haven't checked for a week or so) when I would open up a facility in facility manager, when I would hover over a product it would give me the amount stored. It now says "no more dan degrees available".

Thanks for your help.
Old Apr 14 2020, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
Until today (haven't checked for a week or so) when I would open up a facility in facility manager, when I would hover over a product it would give me the amount stored. It now says "no more dan degrees available".

Thanks for your help.
Hi bbarksda

We have 7 belts for products and after that we have 7 dans for products.

If you reached the 7th Dan for that products then you will see that message as that is the last dan available. Right below the message, the stored amount shows up into brackets.

This is a picture of the 7th Dan

- 7th Dan Degree

You have more information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=495610

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Apr 14 2020, 08:58 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi bbarksda

We have 7 belts for products and after that we have 7 dans for products.

If you reached the 7th Dan for that products then you will see that message as that is the last dan available. Right below the message, the stored amount shows up into brackets.

This is a picture of the 7th Dan

- 7th Dan Degree

You have more information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=495610
Sorry about that, it must have just been a temporary thing. Don't know what it was, but is wasn't there at the time. Oh well, must have been my pc. Thanks for you help and sorry for the inconvenience. Have a great day and stay safe.
Old Apr 14 2020, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
Sorry about that, it must have just been a temporary thing. Don't know what it was, but is wasn't there at the time. Oh well, must have been my pc. Thanks for you help and sorry for the inconvenience. Have a great day and stay safe.
No problem bbarksda, glad it is showing up again. Stay safe

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Apr 17 2020, 01:27 AM

ID 759044902

I keep getting a glitch, which stops me from working all friends facilities usually Clients.
It say’s i’ve previously worked them.

This isn’t correct, l always work both facilities once in 24 hours.
Many thanks
Old Apr 17 2020, 04:25 AM

What happened to the function where you could request a product from a facility as a gift?
Old Apr 17 2020, 05:11 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipper View Post
ID 759044902

I keep getting a glitch, which stops me from working all friends facilities usually Clients.
It say’s i’ve previously worked them.

This isn’t correct, l always work both facilities once in 24 hours.
Many thanks
Hi Kipper,

I have moved your post to the thread about Facilities as it's not about anything listed in the new release.

The usual culprit is that you have not had a long enough break before you started working facilities again. You must have an 8 hour break of not working any facilities at all before you work any the following day. When you don't have that, even if you're only one second early, it won't let you work new posts the following day as it's still classified as "reworking".

The first thing you need to do is have a look in the Show Times clock and see what time it is showing next to the set that it's not letting you work today. That timer resets to 8 hours every time you work any facilities, doesn't matter who it was for):

You now have 2 options:

Option 1: In order for the ones that are pink to show up as being available to work, that is the amount of time you need to stop working ANY of those types of facilities for. You need to see a green check mark there before you start working any more of that type of facility requests for any of your friends.

Option 2: OR you can continue working the ones it lets you work today and ignore the pink ones, wait until you are done for the day and then make sure you have an 8 hour break where you do not work ANY facility requests at all for anyone. Then after your 8 hour break, check the Show times again and make sure you see a green check mark for both types of Facility work before you start working any Facility Requests.

If you are sure you have had an overnight break of more than 8 hours, all I can suggest is you check that all aspects of the time and date are still showing correct on your computer and then run memcache in case there is any stuck data that may have caused the problem. This will not correct the timer today, you will still have to do one of the 2 options today and start fresh when you have had another 8 hour break and can see the green check marks before you work any facilities.
Old Apr 17 2020, 05:25 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
What happened to the function where you could request a product from a facility as a gift?
Hi littlesallysanctus,

What product you you need? Which product are you asking for ingredients to make, in which facility?

Make sure you are not in either a service facility or in one of the Funeral or Religious Facilities as you can not request ingredients from those.

Tags
can't post from facility, cash out, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, find facility on farm, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility