Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 23 2020, 07:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nank1 View Post
HI, I'm an old lady & have been playing FT for a long time but still learning things every day. I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place or the right way. I have 40 farms, I have 40 pumps, 39 refineries, in service stations - fuel in unchecked. I have been having problems with fuel for a long time & thought it was finally fixed. I sent the following ticket to support but haven't heard anything

---I checked my fuel last week (before update) & made a note of storage amount -- 978,899,989 (978 million) --- today I had to refuel & only got 16,988,826--- I have 39 refineries (all real, I don't ghost anything) I do NOT sell fuel at gas stations. would you PLEASE replace the fuel. I can NOT even stay in game--- --- I really hope they replace missing fuel & fix the problems!

Thanks a bunch in advance for all your help
Hi Nank,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about fuel. Please when you post about this just reply to this thread and do not start another new thread.
IF you uncheck fuel tanks in your refineries then you are not making any fuel tanks and so you will not get any fuel.

40 oil pumps will provide you 1,280 Crude oil barrels needed for making the fuel tanks. But 39 refineries, making just fuel tanks would need 2,340 Crude oil barrels to fill them to capacity. That does not count on crude oil barrels needed for the other 4 products the oil refinery makes. In short you have too many refineries and can't produce enough crude oil barrels fill them.
Whether they replace any missing fuel is up to Support as we can do nothing about that in the forums. You will have to talk to Support concerning any missing fuel.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 23 2020, 07:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nank1 View Post
Hi - Thanks for your help. I checked spam, trash & deleted folders. Nothing there folder. do I just post another ticket?
Hi nank,
I checked your data and Support did look at your account a couple days ago. I would not send another ticket as they obviously did get your ticket.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 02 2020, 06:59 AM

Thumbs down Shortage of fuel

Couple of weeks ago I noticed that I went to the fuel station and did not get full fuel. It continued for a couple of days. I removed the Farm Town. And when I added Farm Town, it was more like remembered. A couple of days later, when I went to the fuel station the did the same thing.
Old Apr 02 2020, 07:40 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molaquilts View Post
Couple of weeks ago I noticed that I went to the fuel station and did not get full fuel. It continued for a couple of days. I removed the Farm Town. And when I added Farm Town, it was more like remembered. A couple of days later, when I went to the fuel station the did the same thing.
Hi Molaquilts,

I have moved your post to the thread about Tools and Fuel.

I am sorry to hear this has happened to you. The time to post about your issues with fuel would have been when you first had the issue and then when you got it again so we could have looked at your data at that time to see what what going on and what could be done about it to correct it. So please next time, if it hasn't corrected when you reload the game, do not remove the game as that will not help prevent further issues and can cause other problems, then please report it straight away. You can do that here in the forum or by going to support.

At the time of this post, I can see you have refueled today and currently have 31070 Fuel so whatever the problem was it's seems you are getting it fine now. You did lose some due to refueling before being completly out, but not much.

I can see a negative Fuel for you that happened yesterday and previously so I would like you to contact support about this and let them take a look at what is going on in your data. I would also like you to run memcache to clear any issues with your data.

To clear your memcache please Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload. That's it done.

To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you don't get the automated response email for your ticket please click on this link for instructions on how to find them and resolve any issues you may have getting them Support Issues - how to find their replies.
Old Apr 04 2020, 10:56 PM

Default Unable to use gas

I have a lot of fuel but I can't access it.
Old Apr 04 2020, 11:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmcclune View Post
I have a lot of fuel but I can't access it.
Hi emmcclune,
I moved your post to the subject thread about Fuel.
You need to click on the MAP in the lower right of your tool bar at the bottom of your farms. Then when that opens click on the Fuel Station. It will calulate how much gas you will get. Then click on the Refuel Now button that shows after it has finished calculating how much you get.
Old Apr 05 2020, 11:15 PM

Default Fuel issues.

I have No refuel now at my fuel station.
Old Apr 06 2020, 12:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmcclune View Post
I have No refuel now at my fuel station.
Hi emmclune,
According to your data you have 461 fuel tanks in your storage. You have 11,567 crude oil barrels and an oil refinery to make more fuel tanks. Check in your storage and see if they are there.

You have 340 fuel tanks in your refinery that are done. Try storing them and then go to the Fuel Station and see if you have gas to refuel for.

If you see the fuel tanks in storage and still are not getting any showing in the fuel station try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Apr 09 2020, 07:41 AM

Please put my orange hand back into the toolbox my other hands are not functioning without it there.
Old Apr 09 2020, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
Please put my orange hand back into the toolbox my other hands are not functioning without it there.
Hi littlesallysanctus

The green hand is an upgrade for the orange one so the green also does all the things the orange hand does.

When you own the orange and green hands only the green and yellow edit hands will be shown up in our tool box.

You have the information in the following link from our Game guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...26#post5275626

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
can't refuel, combine, facilities, farmcash, fertilize, fuel, fuel disappearing, fuel loss, fuel missing, fuel usage, gifting machines, harvest all button, harvest/plow/sow, lost fuel, manure, manure collector, manure spreader, mobile lookout, mobile sprinklers, multiplanter, purple hand, refuel, sending farm cash item, tools, tools missing, tools missing when hired, tools not working