Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 22 2020, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hheathcliff1 View Post
how to change names on the ship list
Hi hheathcliff1

I moved your post from Suggestions section to the thread for Cargo Ships to be able to answer you.

If you want to replace your neighbors from the ship's logbook, you can do that only during the preparation phase. You can change up to 10 ports using the blue button Replace.
You have all the information in the following link from our Game Guide for Cargo Ships:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626622

In case you want to change the list of neighbors who are available for you to replace, that list is picked from your activity log at the bottom of your farms, then the rest are filled in from your My Neighbors tab for the latest active excluding those who were already on the list from the activity log.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Feb 24 2020, 02:29 AM

I have bought a few overhead cranes, I can't find anything here to explain it to me. Could you point me into the right direction please.
Old Feb 24 2020, 03:48 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzyin View Post
I have bought a few overhead cranes, I can't find anything here to explain it to me. Could you point me into the right direction please.
Hi katzyin,

The Overhead Cranes information is in the Game Guide Chapter 21 Tools . Here's the link to that specific post: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...94#post6337494
Old Feb 24 2020, 07:46 AM

Thank you very much x
Old Feb 24 2020, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzyin View Post
Thank you very much x
you're welcome Katzyin
Old Feb 29 2020, 03:06 AM

OOOPS since the red box popped up, I just tried to use my last ships itinerary and it did not work - exchanged out to the ones I wanted one by one and it did not take. It went back to the unwanted order. Thanks.
Old Feb 29 2020, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareface View Post
OOOPS since the red box popped up, I just tried to use my last ships itinerary and it did not work - exchanged out to the ones I wanted one by one and it did not take. It went back to the unwanted order. Thanks.
Hi mareface,

I have moved your post to help and support for the ships as it is not about any items in the new release.

I am sorry but I don't know what you mean by a red box popping up.

The first thing to try would be to reload the game and then try reusing the itinerary again.

If that did not work then you would need to try running memcache, which I can see from your data that you know how to do and have done so earlier today. If that did not work then I am sorry, but you will have to redo the itinerary again.
Old Mar 04 2020, 03:54 AM

Default Dispatched Blue Ship and Missing 2 completed containers

Hello,

I just dispatched my Blue Cargo Ship after working all the cargo containers. When it showed the ship as dispatched, 2 of the cargo containers showed not prepared. What gives?
Old Mar 04 2020, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotteswebline View Post
Hello,

I just dispatched my Blue Cargo Ship after working all the cargo containers. When it showed the ship as dispatched, 2 of the cargo containers showed not prepared. What gives?
Hi Charlotteswebline,

I'm sorry to hear this has happened. It's sounds like the data for the 2 containers no longer loaded didn't register for some reason. Why, is impossible to know I'm afraid, it could have been a temporary glitch.

I can see you know how to run memcache, please run it again today in case there is anything in your game data causing an issue.

When you next prepare a ship, if you're not already doing this, when you have finished loading all the containers please close the seaport manager then reopen it and check that all containers are still loaded before you dispatch it. If that one is then fine, then there should be no more problems with the rest.
Old Mar 06 2020, 06:48 PM

Just wondering if I disable ships for a day or 2 and still have ships that are still waiting to be loaded at docks do they stall till I enable them again ?

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port