Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 26 2010, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessdwl View Post
you don't have to buy the 4X4 plow to use it.....it is available to all.
Not anymore. now it must be purchased, which I suspect was the original intent but a glitch made it available.
Old Oct 26 2010, 09:05 PM

would you please please try to fix the plus sign on my envelope that has been there for MONTHS now? No this is not from cache, etc. it is a ft issue. Thanks
Old Oct 26 2010, 09:54 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Chakwaina Send a message via Skype™ to Chakwaina

The buying/selling of Primary Products is highly mis-understood by most users.

Can youdo a information pop-up ipon loading for a few weeks?
TROPHIES 14
COME VISIT ~*HOMESTEAD DREAMIN*~
Old Oct 27 2010, 02:51 AM

Default tamarind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
I had tamarind soda a few times.... odd drink, very unique lmao. tho it's more common used as a spice

it is a flavor commonly found in the Hispanic communities. used for drinks like kool aide and sodas as well as candy.
Old Oct 27 2010, 04:37 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toranut97 View Post

No, the game is not too expensive to play. IT IS FREE!!!!!! You just have to shift your expectations and methods to suit your budget.

So I hope we can all take a deep, cleansing breath and not freak out over expensive tools. The farm coin tools and manual methods and helping one's neighbor still work very nicely, thank you.

There. I was civil, wasn't I?
Your post was the model of civility
Thanks for taking the time to research the total cost of the FC gear too. It's something I've been meaning to do out of curiosity but I'm just too darn lazy.
I'm still betting people are gonna keep 'freaking out' but, it's just human nature
Old Oct 27 2010, 04:37 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddieS View Post
Okay so does this mean we won't be able to sell the things from our facilities at all??
I don't own the refinery but own the oil pump. What I wan to be able to do is sell my crude to those with the refinery so I can get fuel from them without having to spend even more FC that I have to buy. ARG want to sell the crude!!!
You can still sell your crude at market. You just can't sell it to another farmer.

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 27 2010, 04:51 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roozter View Post
Is there some way to level up without "working"? Am I missing something? It takes long enough & lots of "work" now to level up, especially for those who cannot afford to buy Farm cash for the tools.

I went months refusing to spend money on the game but eventually couldn't continue without the advanced tools. It's just too time consuming! If I couldn't occasionally "take out a credit card" I would have to quit.

In addition, why should one who doesn't have the time to earn $300 mil before they can upgrade be penalized by even higher prices?

Last, but not least, "buying" things serves a purpose i.e. enabling us to make more money or artistically enriching our farms. It's a farmer's choice. If you choose not to that is your business.
In all actuality, yes, there is a way to level up and do so without doing any work. If you go back and read through some of the older threads in the forum you will find that many people spent time buying and selling certain items just to get XP. I personally have never done this but I know it happens. I have a neighbor that spent 3 days begging me to let him harvest my crops so he could sell it all so that he had money to buy and sell stuff to get XP instead of working his own farm or going and getting jobs in the market. I personally think that this method is not the way to go but that is my opinion.

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Old Oct 27 2010, 04:53 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbitcrazzy17 View Post
Please wait on adding new levels, im never goin to catch up! I'm currently on 120 lol
So those of us that are maxed out and have been for a long time should have to wait? There have been 3 or 4 new level updates added to the game since I was last able to work for one after it was released. That is a long time to sit and watch the XP bar do nothing. Maxing out on levels sounds great until you do it and then have no new levels to work towards.

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Old Oct 27 2010, 07:09 AM

I think all the new adds r great.. I just have a few issues.. The new solar plower costs Farm Cash and the levels and cash have not been updated 4 we users at level 135 in some time now and I think the new items r too expensive in the $40's + . AND if u really want to improve this game the clicking has improved but is still killing us so do this:
1. MOST IMPORTANT - A Sell all button 4 non-ingredients @ the marketplace this would greatly improve the game.
2. Let us use our tools (more than one plot) when we harvest/plow other users farms
Both these things would greatly add 2 the enjoyment of the game and cut down on the clicking my hand is killing me LOL -
Old Oct 27 2010, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crjangel View Post
I think all the new adds r great.. I just have a few issues.. The new solar plower costs Farm Cash and the levels and cash have not been updated 4 we users at level 135 in some time now and I think the new items r too expensive in the $40's + . AND if u really want to improve this game the clicking has improved but is still killing us so do this:
1. MOST IMPORTANT - A Sell all button 4 non-ingredients @ the marketplace this would greatly improve the game.
2. Let us use our tools (more than one plot) when we harvest/plow other users farms
Both these things would greatly add 2 the enjoyment of the game and cut down on the clicking my hand is killing me LOL -
they have announced more levels will be coming soon