Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 29 2021, 09:06 PM

will the online, offline option return?? Also My Avatar and my name are not on the same place on the farm. my name is a ways to the left on the screen id number 1644870283
ty Linda
Old Mar 29 2021, 09:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmas farm View Post
will the online, offline option return?? Also My Avatar and my name are not on the same place on the farm. my name is a ways to the left on the screen id number 1644870283
ty Linda
Hi Linda,
The online/offline are already available as of the last release.

We are aware of the avatar names being off. It only happens when you go from normal to full screen or the other way. If you click the farm in the farm selector to refresh it after changing screen size and that will correct the location of the name.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 30 2021, 05:24 AM

The farms load way too slow on my computer and when I am on the marketplace. When will this be corrected? Thanks [mod edit: email removed] I.D. No. 157186335154609
Old Mar 30 2021, 05:36 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilynwaid40@gmail.com View Post
The farms load way too slow on my computer and when I am on the marketplace. When will this be corrected? Thanks [mod edit: email removed] I.D. No. 157186335154609
Hi marilynwaid40,

I have removed your email address from your post, it's not the best idea to post it on an open forum.

Please check that you have done all your updates on your computer and that your browser is still up to date. Then please go to the 1st post on page 1 of the HTML5/WebGL thread. There is more information and help for you there including how to enable compressed graphics. That post also has information on what computer specifications provide optimum game play so you can compare it with what you have. If your computer meets those requirements, then you should not be experiencing any slow down.

The markets have just been released so many more will be using them than is normal. If the market is showing very busy to you, you might want to try again a little later when it's less busy and see if that's any better for you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 30 2021, 08:29 AM

ID# 1358213582

On my farm 28, I have trees over the plowed farm. A couple weeks ago I wanted to buy a few more trees to fill in the spaces. When I deleted the plowed fields, rearranged trees on open spaces, and tried to replow I could not replow that field. Then today I went to my quest #34 farm, bought larger farm and the same thing happened. Now I have a tree farm and quest farm I can't plow.

I layered those farms same way I always did. Does this mean we can't
layer farms anymore?

Last edited by beegy; Mar 30 2021 at 08:41 AM. Reason: layering instructions deleted
Old Mar 30 2021, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beegy View Post
ID# 1358213582

On my farm 28, I have trees over the plowed farm. A couple weeks ago I wanted to buy a few more trees to fill in the spaces. When I deleted the plowed fields, rearranged trees on open spaces, and tried to replow I could not replow that field. Then today I went to my quest #34 farm, bought larger farm and the same thing happened. Now I have a tree farm and quest farm I can't plow.
Hi beegy

I have modified your post due some instructions about layering.

I am sorry but we can't help you with any methods of layering or overlapping fields or plants. Those methods can cause problems and so we are not permitted to give or let others post the instructions in the forum for any that may or may not be working since the migration.

At this time the concentration is on getting the game back to normal. We are unable to tell you at the moment if those tricks that were working prior to the move and may not be now, will work again in the future.
Old Mar 30 2021, 12:06 PM

Hi My problem is the similar to beegy above .. without the layering. I deleted my fields (also to add trees) and planned to replow. The only area the system is allowing plowing is the new area purchased, but cannot replow the old section. My farm # 22

Thanks
Dottie
Old Mar 30 2021, 12:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnreynolds View Post
Hi My problem is the similar to beegy above .. without the layering. I deleted my fields (also to add trees) and planned to replow. The only area the system is allowing plowing is the new area purchased, but cannot replow the old section. My farm # 22

Thanks
Dottie
Hi Dottie,
If you are trying to plow under the trees and flowers then that is layering. As has been stated we can not help with any layering.

If that is not what you are trying to do then you may have something still in those space such as animals or flags as those are not added yet and are invisible. You may need to use a smaller plow to try to get around those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 30 2021, 12:23 PM

Thanks, I was just trying to delete my message. I had forgotten the rest of the trees that I had hidden at the time. Sorry.
Old Mar 30 2021, 01:15 PM

Default Question

Hi. My Chrome book wants to update the Flash player, before I update it, I remember someone having problems when they updated their Flash player, is this still the case, or should I update it? Many thanks.

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Closed Thread