Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 12 2023, 11:58 AM
Account Not Linked

I tried searching other posts to see if anyone had mentioned this, but didn't find anything. I've been playing this game for years and have many neighbors who live in other time zones/countries. Would it be possible to find a way to search posts by name so I can work them. I have a lot of people who post the same time in the morning, so the posts from people in other time zones drop off. Thanks.
Old Jul 12 2023, 12:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoSugar View Post
I tried searching other posts to see if anyone had mentioned this, but didn't find anything. I've been playing this game for years and have many neighbors who live in other time zones/countries. Would it be possible to find a way to search posts by name so I can work them. I have a lot of people who post the same time in the morning, so the posts from people in other time zones drop off. Thanks.
Hi WyoSugar,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize those by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 13 2023, 03:46 PM

I'm still having problems with my wall requests not working right. It's only going back 8 hours now with 36 posts showing. One of my neighbors posted on FB that hers is doing the same thing and some of her neighbors commented that theirs is doing it also. I put in a ticket to support a couple of days ago but haven't heard anything yet.
Old Jul 13 2023, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
I'm still having problems with my wall requests not working right. It's only going back 8 hours now with 36 posts showing. One of my neighbors posted on FB that hers is doing the same thing and some of her neighbors commented that theirs is doing it also. I put in a ticket to support a couple of days ago but haven't heard anything yet.

Hi Dr. Dirt

We will contact Support to check if they have answered you.

If they did and you didnt receive the response, then they will probably contact you other way.
Old Jul 13 2023, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Dr. Dirt

We will contact Support to check if they have answered you.

If they did and you didnt receive the response, then they will probably contact you other way.
Thank you, hope they fix it. It's now only going back 2 hours with 12 posts available.
Old Jul 13 2023, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Thank you, hope they fix it. It's now only going back 2 hours with 12 posts available.
Hi Dr. Dirt

As you didnt get Support first response sent yesterday, they are going to contact you again.
Thanks
Old Jul 17 2023, 04:03 AM

Support gave me some bogus reason about neighbors double posting causing my wall to be so short. Last night before I went to bed it went back 17 hours. This morning it goes goes back 5 hours with only 11 posts. If the wall holds 150 posts why does mine only have 11 and it's not because of double posting. I have heard nothing else from support. I don't think they believe there is a problem so it doesn't give me much hope they are looking into it.

Just looked again, now it's going back 4 hours with only 10 posts!

Last edited by Dr. Dirt; Jul 17 2023 at 04:18 AM.
Old Jul 17 2023, 07:17 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Support gave me some bogus reason about neighbors double posting causing my wall to be so short. Last night before I went to bed it went back 17 hours. This morning it goes goes back 5 hours with only 11 posts. If the wall holds 150 posts why does mine only have 11 and it's not because of double posting. I have heard nothing else from support. I don't think they believe there is a problem so it doesn't give me much hope they are looking into it.

Just looked again, now it's going back 4 hours with only 10 posts!
Hi Dr. Dirt,

You need to continue working with support if you still think there is a problem. If you have not already done so , give them an example of the connection a farmer whose posts you are not seeing in the website when they have posted them, like they are your neighbour or they are your buddy, and you have not worked those today. We can not contact your faming friends for you to know if they posted or not to know if you should be seeing them. We do not have that kind of data to be able to check it for you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 18 2023, 03:24 PM

Default Wall Request Links Not Working

I am unable to click on Wall Requests for Facilities or Other Requests. Down in the lower left of my browser screen the links say "javascript:void(0)" I am playing on the Farmtown.com site.
Old Jul 18 2023, 03:28 PM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
I am unable to click on Wall Requests for Facilities or Other Requests. Down in the lower left of my browser screen the links say "javascript:void(0)" I am playing on the Farmtown.com site.
I am getting the same thing. Worked some facilities, went back to the wall requests to work the next, and bam - can't do any more. I normally work FT in Chrome - I cleared history/cache (all but my passwords), and even tried in Firefox, but the same thing.

I did notice something new at the top where we can show requests from people that have us as neighbors/buddies, but they aren't ours. From that, I am assuming they might be making some changes? I am going to report mine, so they at least know and can start working on it.

At least we know we aren't going crazy!

Tags
can't post, can't work facs, can't work services, facility wall requests, news feed, other wall requests, posts not showing, wall requests