Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 17 2010, 12:35 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Love the new facilities and seeds. Have my 5 th farm as big as it will let me-when does #6 come out-it will truly be an insanity farm then.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Love the new stuff. The new facilities are really nice looking and smaller so they fit easier. I love the variety in the natural one and the hand tool is so helpful. I wish I had it when I was moving all my trees around!

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meranna View Post
LUV the Natural Remedy Shop and new seeds...BUT... no ROSEMARY in there, which we already have??????? It is the ultimate calming/soothing aid :-) devs missed the boat on that one!

Lemon balm is another miss since we already have the trees
Hope to see these added along with lavender, which would be a new seed & expensive!

Great update on the whole & really needed the crop space...many thanks!
Agree re the rosemary and on adding lavender.
Also, sage is used in some remedies and can be made into bundles and burned to clear the air in the house or as a prayer herb by Native American cultures (in addition to being a good seasoning).

Lemom balm is not made from lemons. Lemon balm is a type of mint, used medicinally and in seasoning. As a plant it's an excellent (albeit somewhat aggressive) ground cover in rock gardens and along baths and rock walls.
Old Jul 17 2010, 12:38 AM

Level:
XP:

The Herbal Remedy Shop and probably the Furniture Store will go on my "eventually" list -- along with the non-functional Hardware Store from the last update. Nice to have things to look forward to even though I'm in no rush to acqure them all and love the game more when I do it at a more leisurely pace than some
Old Jul 17 2010, 12:41 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronicaT View Post
I love the new features! I'm hoping more levels are soon to come and that this time I won't be at the top still. I wanna work to level up again. : ( lol I got a good chuckle out of the Edit hand. I like it though. The tree shaker is one item I won't be buying because I don't like doing any of the work on my farm myself. Yes, I'm one lazy farmer! haha Now I just need for my bank account to be replenished so I can buy the Furniture Shop!
Not getting the tree shaker either. I don't have all that many trees and don't place them in bunches or rows, so rather enjoy virtually "strolling" through my farms, harvesting the fruit and nuts from my trees. Not sure about the Edit hand -- hadn't had occasion to notice it; but can imagine messing up big time using that technique (not being the most coordinated human on earth LOL)
Old Jul 17 2010, 12:48 AM

LOVE all the updates!! really appreciate all the work going into this game! Thank you so very much!!
Old Jul 17 2010, 12:48 AM

I am still loosing milk, thought it was fixed as it saved all my milk for abt 2 days now today no milk again LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Farm No.5 and new Factories thank you xxx
Old Jul 17 2010, 12:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meranna View Post
LUV the Natural Remedy Shop and new seeds...BUT... no ROSEMARY in there, which we already have??????? It is the ultimate calming/soothing aid :-) devs missed the boat on that one!

Lemon balm is another miss since we already have the trees
Hope to see these added along with lavender, which would be a new seed & expensive!

Great update on the whole & really needed the crop space...many thanks!
lemon balm is actually a plant not a tree it is similar to mint plant but it would be cool to have lavendar, lemon balm, and use the rosemary why not have a blend like with the vegie tray.
Old Jul 17 2010, 12:50 AM

Love the efforts you are making on all our behalf. A really B I G thank you is due! Kudos.
Old Jul 17 2010, 12:53 AM

Fantastic- love the new toys. Cheers Dev Team
Closed Thread