Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 04 2018, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Susan

I will try to give you the better explanation I have for this.

The Soft Drink Factory products are used in multiple service facilities like the Movie Theater, Dance Club and Snack machine.

When this happens, you can only see the picture of one of those services, in your case, the Snack machine, but you are probably exporting to the other services too. When developers complete the ‘Check Products’ button functionality you will be able to see exactly which products you are exporting and with that information you can figure out on which facility they are being used.
That helps - but still - since I only exported 40 products, what happened to the other 220 products that I COULD have exported had I chosen that neighbor first? Why wasn't I able to export them? It seems like if I hadn't had the proper chain to receive all 260 items, that amount shouldn't have shown up in the first place.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 04 2018, 11:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
That helps - but still - since I only exported 40 products, what happened to the other 220 products that I COULD have exported had I chosen that neighbor first? Why wasn't I able to export them? It seems like if I hadn't had the proper chain to receive all 260 items, that amount shouldn't have shown up in the first place.
Hi Susan,
We don't know any more than you do. As the entire thing is not released yet then we have no way to check things. One thing you might note is you have a total at the top of the pop up of how many products you can export. The amount available to export may fill any number of neighbors requirements, so by selecting one to export to then the others will change. As for the one with 260 it may just be someone else exported to them. But until we have the rest of the chains release we can't tell.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 04 2018, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Susan,
We don't know any more than you do. As the entire thing is not released yet then we have no way to check things. One thing you might note is you have a total at the top of the pop up of how many products you can export. The amount available to export may fill any number of neighbors requirements, so by selecting one to export to then the others will change. As for the one with 260 it may just be someone else exported to them. But until we have the rest of the chains release we can't tell.
I've got many thousands that I can export so that's not it. I'm totally fine waiting - mostly just reporting this here because I thought it might be a bug that Raul would want to know about. I'm fine. Enjoying them even when they DON'T work the way I expect.

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 04 2018, 01:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I've got many thousands that I can export so that's not it. I'm totally fine waiting - mostly just reporting this here because I thought it might be a bug that Raul would want to know about. I'm fine. Enjoying them even when they DON'T work the way I expect.
Hi Susan,
You may have many thousands but as yet we can't tell of what. Could be that those are not the right ones.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 04 2018, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Susan,
You may have many thousands but as yet we can't tell of what. Could be that those are not the right ones.
So if I have thousands of product A but not B, C or D . . . and Neighbor Q can accept 40 of product A and 220 of product B, C or D, it still seems like they should only show up as being able to accept 40 from me - not 260.

However, maybe when the next installment is released, it will all be clear.

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 05 2018, 08:47 AM

Default Release verus Features Segregation

No graphic shows for the Pharmacy Supplies Factory when posting "Produce Faster" requests, is that being addressed?

Could a separate thread be opened for addressing issues dealing with the Factory Change Manager so that those concerned with issues dealing with the current release do not have to wade through all the long posts regarding this continuing feature roll out?

Last edited by perryalexander; Jan 05 2018 at 08:52 AM. Reason: clarification of first question
Old Jan 05 2018, 09:12 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryalexander View Post
No graphic shows for the Pharmacy Supplies Factory when posting "Produce Faster" requests, is that being addressed?

Could a separate thread be opened for addressing issues dealing with the Factory Change Manager so that those concerned with issues dealing with the current release do not have to wade through all the long posts regarding this continuing feature roll out?
Hi perryalexander,

I have just tried posting from the Pharmacy Supplies Factory and it posted with no issues for me. Perhaps try clearing your browser caches and see if that corrects the problem for you.

No I'm sorry we will not open another new release thread for a specific new release item. The developers want to see all feedback and issues for all items from this release in the one thread. All i can suggest is you perhaps check the forum a little more frequently so there are not so many posts for you to read in one go.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 05 2018, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi perryalexander,

I have just tried posting from the Pharmacy Supplies Factory and it posted with no issues for me. Perhaps try clearing your browser caches and see if that corrects the problem for you.

No I'm sorry we will not open another new release thread for a specific new release item. The developers want to see all feedback and issues for all items from this release in the one thread. All i can suggest is you perhaps check the forum a little more frequently so there are not so many posts for you to read in one go.
1. Tried different browsers and clearing caches BEFORE I posted. Are you sure others can SEE the graphic of the facility?

2. This is NOT a new feature, it was released October 27th, 2017! The Facilities Chain Manager discussion on how it works belongs elsewhere - the TRAINS and CARGO SHIPS have their own in Help & Support. The developers do not read this thread anyway.

Last edited by perryalexander; Jan 05 2018 at 10:00 AM.
Old Jan 05 2018, 10:04 AM

i got 2 chains i exported just now to 3 neighbors.i imported to one neighbor.i do not see how this helped me at all .guess i just do not understand how this works.how did it help me to export to 3 neighbors and did it cause my neighbor to lose products when i imported from him.i want to do more chains but not until i understand how this works
Old Jan 05 2018, 10:17 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryalexander View Post
1. Tried different browsers and clearing caches BEFORE I posted. Are you sure others can SEE the graphic of the facility?

2. This is NOT a new feature, it was released October 27th, 2017! The Facilities Chain Manager discussion on how it works belongs elsewhere - the TRAINS and CARGO SHIPS have their own in Help & Support. The developers do not read this thread anyway.
Hi perryalexander,

Please report your issue with the pharmacy facility to support as we can not reproduce your issue.

The reason the Facility Chains are being discussed in this thread is because the import and export were added to them in this release, which you can see listed in the top post. New items have been added over the last few months and there are still a couple of items yet to be released.

I can assure you the developers do read the posts here.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jan 05 2018 at 10:33 AM.
Closed Thread