Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 15 2023, 02:17 PM

She is layering fish. She is playing the game as she always has and it was never a problem before the game became Slash key. Sadly we have gradually purchased tools for her helping her to advance in the game but no way ever again will we spend a dime in this game. Who knows maybe I am next. In purchasing the purple hand all it has done is get her banned because she clicks to fast while using it. Whatever she is banned and sadly Farm Town losses an everyday hard player who was helping another person add fish to their farm. Leo Durocher said: Nice guys finish last. Amen to that!
Old Nov 15 2023, 03:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky1960 View Post
She is layering fish. She is playing the game as she always has and it was never a problem before the game became Slash key. Sadly we have gradually purchased tools for her helping her to advance in the game but no way ever again will we spend a dime in this game. Who knows maybe I am next. In purchasing the purple hand all it has done is get her banned because she clicks to fast while using it. Whatever she is banned and sadly Farm Town losses an everyday hard player who was helping another person add fish to their farm. Leo Durocher said: Nice guys finish last. Amen to that!
Hi KY,
As I said you can cotact Support on this. There is nothing we can do through the forums for this.
The purple hand allows for you to buy multiples of an item from the store, but they have to be placed at a normal clicking speed and not so fast that it affects all the other players of the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 16 2023, 05:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

seems there are problems in ft again, unable to complete the log in process on Edge, AVG or Chrome browsers. The bar moves almost to the end but stops short. Others have posted on fb that they also are having the same problem.. off to have a cappucino and hope its fixed soon.... if crops die there is not much we can do about it at the moment..
Old Nov 16 2023, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
seems there are problems in ft again, unable to complete the log in process on Edge, AVG or Chrome browsers. The bar moves almost to the end but stops short. Others have posted on fb that they also are having the same problem.. off to have a cappucino and hope its fixed soon.... if crops die there is not much we can do about it at the moment..
Hi Aussie Rae

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

I just logged out in Chrome and logged in again without problem.

I also used Edge to log into my husband account and no problem either.

Your farms loaded fine using Chrome.

Please be sure your browser and computer are up to date. Just restart your computer after any update.

You also have more suggestions in the first post, first page of this thread.
Old Nov 16 2023, 05:22 PM

Level:
XP:

ty, have done all the usual checks.. at the moment it seems stuck at "climbing on tractor" so thats an improvement... hopefully the game will load fully soon..

UPDATE: GAME FINALLY LOADED IN CHROME, just no avatar "faces" under the game, can see the persons name etc.. happy with the game loading in all browsers now..

Last edited by Aussie Rae; Nov 16 2023 at 07:13 PM.
Old Nov 16 2023, 05:26 PM

Quote:
ty, have done all the usual checks.. at the moment it seems stuck at "climbing on tractor" so thats an improvement... hopefully the game will load fully soon..
You said that other farmers are having the same problem, are they in Australia too?
Maybe an internet problem there?
Old Nov 16 2023, 07:15 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
You said that other farmers are having the same problem, are they in Australia too?
Maybe an internet problem there?
yes, all in Australia but I think all have now managed to get into the game,
Old Nov 16 2023, 07:46 PM

Quote:
yes, all in Australia but I think all have now managed to get into the game,

So glad to hear that Aussie Rae
Old Nov 19 2023, 10:31 AM

Default Error message

When I finish working on friends farms under the Requests page. The game freezes and I see this message; The player loop internal function has been called recursively. Contact Customer Support with a sample project.
Old Nov 19 2023, 10:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cblaine View Post
When I finish working on friends farms under the Requests page. The game freezes and I see this message; The player loop internal function has been called recursively. Contact Customer Support with a sample project.
Hi Cblaine,
I have moved your post to the thread about crashes.This means the game encountered an error in processing the data. Unfortunately it is a random and intermitent problem which makes it extremely difficult to pin point the poblem.
The only thing I can suggest is that you try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error