Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 28 2021, 11:24 AM

[color="Purple"]User ID 1545131279
Glad to see SN feature back but I am having an issue. I am trying to sow and I get "rising crop fields" and the game locks. This is not happening on all neighbor farms, but more than not. Here is a screen shot.,/COLOR]

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 28 2021 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Removed picture as it is too large for forums
Old Jan 28 2021, 11:31 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
[color="Purple"]User ID 1545131279
Glad to see SN feature back but I am having an issue. I am trying to sow and I get "rising crop fields" and the game locks. This is not happening on all neighbor farms, but more than not. Here is a screen shot.,/COLOR]
Hi Riap,
I removed your picture as it is too large to fit in the forums correctly.
I am not sure what you mean by "rising crop fields", but if you are talking about the message on the picture that happens if you accidently click on fields that you already planted. Maybe you are clicking to fast and getting a double click in that spot.

Go to your preferences and uncheck the box for Show coins and XP animations.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 28 2021 at 11:36 AM.
Old Jan 28 2021, 11:48 AM

Default Help with the pigsty.

I have a pigsty for manure collecting, dairy, cow barn on my first farm but I do not show them collecting anything. But when collected on other farms it shows what was collected. Please help. Phyllis
Old Jan 28 2021, 11:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fibbyfarmer View Post
I have a pigsty for manure collecting, dairy, cow barn on my first farm but I do not show them collecting anything. But when collected on other farms it shows what was collected. Please help. Phyllis
HiPhyllis,
I moved your post to the Game Migration thread as you are not having problems loading the game. The HTML5 thread is only for those farmers having loading problems. Please post any questions or problems in this thread.

This is a known issue. On Farm 1, even though you do not see the message showing what is collected they do harvest and add to your storage. The rest of the farms do work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 28 2021, 12:12 PM

Not sure if this is a problem or not or if it's been disabled for now.

I usually like to seed my crops, when the 'show crops' in preferences is unticked so my crops disappear once they are seeded. Anyway, my question is it's not hiding as usual and it stays shown. Is this normal for now (and disabled) or is it a problem
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Jan 28 2021, 12:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
Not sure if this is a problem or not or if it's been disabled for now.

I usually like to seed my crops, when the 'show crops' in preferences is unticked so my crops disappear once they are seeded. Anyway, my question is it's not hiding as usual and it stays shown. Is this normal for now (and disabled) or is it a problem
Hi Alexandra_J,
I moved your post to the Game Migration thread as you are not having problems loading the game. The HTML5 thread is only for those farmers having loading problems. Please post any questions or problems ONLY in this thread.
This is known that it is not workinbg correctly and been added to the closed threads for the developers.
Old Jan 28 2021, 12:38 PM

No that is not it, since it would freeze up and lock. But I did find if I use the full combine instead of the seeder for planting already plowed fields, it is appearing to solve the issue, but I will know this evening when I go to plant my main acct fro another.
The "blocks of plots appeared to rise with crops in them, and then would lock up. The photo showed the weirdness and I am sorry you had to remove it. Was definitely weird.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Riap,
I removed your picture as it is too large to fit in the forums correctly.
I am not sure what you mean by "rising crop fields", but if you are talking about the message on the picture that happens if you accidently click on fields that you already planted. Maybe you are clicking to fast and getting a double click in that spot.

Go to your preferences and uncheck the box for Show coins and XP animations.
Old Jan 28 2021, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
No that is not it, since it would freeze up and lock. But I did find if I use the full combine instead of the seeder for planting already plowed fields, it is appearing to solve the issue, but I will know this evening when I go to plant my main acct fro another.
The "blocks of plots appeared to rise with crops in them, and then would lock up. The photo showed the weirdness and I am sorry you had to remove it. Was definitely weird.
Hi RIAP

You have to uncheck "Show coins and XP animations" to not see the 1xp all over the farm, and also uncheck "Show feedback while farming" to not get the message for the crop need to be planted on plowed field.
Old Jan 28 2021, 12:56 PM

Those things are not the issue.It is not the message on the photo but the way the fields are "lifting and floating upward" It is the actual block of fields floating up and stopping, and locking the computer.
So far, using the full combine I have not seen that weird reaction to the tools. I hope that solves it. Yes, several of my supers have deeply layered farms, but my main farm does not. I saw the affect in both places. So it may be a tool thing, tho if I recall right they made the EZ tools originally for layered farms, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi RIAP

You have to uncheck "Show coins and XP animations" to not see the 1xp all over the farm, and also uncheck "Show feedback while farming" to not get the message for the crop need to be planted on plowed field.
Old Jan 28 2021, 01:02 PM

Hi Developers! You're doing great getting us farmers back on-line! Thanks for all you do!
I found a difference between this version and the FLASH version: When attempting to Harvest/plow/plant one specific crop on say 4 farms, I would, for example, Select Stored Amount from the A-Z drop down, select two-day crops on the funnel (filter) drop down, and then type PEAS on the search window. This would bring peas to the top or as the only selection. I select PEAS and process the farm. I water the farm. I go to the next farm. When I then try to select the crop for the HPS tool, PEAS is missing from the search window and I must type it in again. nothing serious but i think it worked better if the crop you want remains in the search window. THANKS!
Closed Thread