Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 06 2022, 05:20 AM
Account Not Linked

Sorry if this has been asked before and I have missed it, weekly task of "send 160 regular gifts to friends" I have sent 100's out but it is only seeing 7 sent? Any ideas why this would be? Thanks
Old Sep 06 2022, 05:36 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
how can do season goal of finishing in top 5 of NCC each month when there only avg 4 weeks to a month? and NCC is weekly
Hi JNelson,

NCC goals are Seasonal goals. Season goals do not always have to be completed the week that you are given them. They are not replaced by new ones the like the Daily Goals are. Season goals are cleared when a new season starts.

In your example the goal is to place in the top 5, so depending on when you get that goal you do not necessarily have to place top 5 in the contest that ends that particular week. The exception to that, would be if you were to get an NCC goal in the last week of the season.

For example you got that goal in the first week of the season and didn't place top 5 that particular week, you still have the rest of the NCC contests in the rest of the month to see if you can place top 5 in one of those before the season ends.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 06 2022, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
Sorry if this has been asked before and I have missed it, weekly task of "send 160 regular gifts to friends" I have sent 100's out but it is only seeing 7 sent? Any ideas why this would be? Thanks
Hi Grumpdad,

I wondered the same thing. I had sent bait and it did not count any of them. So I sent tomatoes instead figuring the bait did not qualify as "regular." That worked.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Sep 06 2022, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi JNelson,

NCC goals are Seasonal goals. Season goals do not always have to be completed the week that you are given them. They are not replaced by new ones the like the Daily Goals are. Season goals are cleared when a new season starts.

In your example the goal is to place in the top 5, so depending on when you get that goal you do not necessarily have to place top 5 in the contest that ends that particular week. The exception to that, would be if you were to get an NCC goal in the last week of the season.

For example you got that goal in the first week of the season and didn't place top 5 that particular week, you still have the rest of the NCC contests in the rest of the month to see if you can place top 5 in one of those before the season ends.

but the task is to place top 5 0/5 times, so how when there is only 4 NCC a month can i place top 5 5 times ..... season goals are monthly?
Old Sep 06 2022, 06:14 AM

Quote:
but the task is to place top 5 0/5 times, so how when there is only 4 NCC a month can i place top 5 5 times ..... season goals are monthly?
Hi JNelson,

You only need to place in the top 5 once for that goal.
The zero means the goal isn't completed yet.
The 5 means you need to place in one of the top 5 places.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Sep 06 2022, 06:35 AM

Hi, for a daily goal in the farm pass game I was asked to be hired in the market place to work on friend farms gaining 6883 XP's what I did., but a note was saying Progress is recorded when the Job completion bonus is claimeed. How to I get that bonus. I didn't seen any mention that I was able to clain such bonus and don't know where to go to get it
Old Sep 06 2022, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi JNelson,

You only need to place in the top 5 once for that goal.
The zero means the goal isn't completed yet.
The 5 means you need to place in one of the top 5 places.
that wasn't clear,,, maybe change phrasing on that to finish one time in the top five NCC places,, or somthing like that or change to 0/1 as normaly 0/5 means 5x .....
Old Sep 06 2022, 06:52 AM

Quote:
that wasn't clear,,, maybe change phrasing on that to finish one time in the top five NCC places,, or somthing like that or change to 0/1 as normaly 0/5 means 5x .....
Hi JNelson,

The devs will be checking this thread for any reports of what information on goals may be confusing farmers.
The feature is still being worked on and we will do our best to make sure the game guide for Farm Pass is also updated if any changes need to be made to it as soon as we have time to do it.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Sep 06 2022, 06:59 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Hi Grumpdad,

I wondered the same thing. I had sent bait and it did not count any of them. So I sent tomatoes instead figuring the bait did not qualify as "regular." That worked.
Thanks Qivis, tried that and it worked, I had been sending hot dog sausages mainly as another player requested them for the farm pass, to me a gift is a gift, but not on here obviously lol
Old Sep 06 2022, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Hi Grumpdad,

Quote:
Thanks Qivis, tried that and it worked, I had been sending hot dog sausages mainly as another player requested them for the farm pass, to me a gift is a gift, but not on here obviously lol
Hi Grumpdad and Qivis,

You should be able to send any gift showing on the Send Gifts page you just need to make sure it's one per person and that you are using the Send Gifts page to send them.

Were you both doing that?

For example using My Requests to accept/exchange and then return them won't count.

Clickable Help Links:

Closed Thread