Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 05 2021, 02:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
PLEASE PLEASE re-enable ability to open a facility inside the FM so we can manage check marks and post to walletc.... ...............it so annoying and time consuming to have to open FM to see which field a facility is on, navigate there, use search to find it on the field, then open it ... please please re-enable it sooooon
Hi JNelson,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the facility manager to answer you. The Open button is available for all facilities in the facility manager and has been since the facilities and mangaer were added back into the game.
There was a problem where some of the buttons weren't showing in certain situations but there has been a fix done for that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 07 2021, 11:22 AM

I can't work my neighbors facilities from the wall. When i click on the post like i always did i only get a blank page. I can work them if i see the post on facebook page, but i miss most of my neighbors that way. What can i do so that i can work them from the wall again. Their posts do show up on the wall. Is their any way to make the area that we have to click on any bigger or easier to use? Please help, my neighbors are wondering why i am not working their facilities. Thank you :-)
Old Aug 07 2021, 11:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BReiman View Post
I can't work my neighbors facilities from the wall. When i click on the post like i always did i only get a blank page. I can work them if i see the post on facebook page, but i miss most of my neighbors that way. What can i do so that i can work them from the wall again. Their posts do show up on the wall. Is their any way to make the area that we have to click on any bigger or easier to use? Please help, my neighbors are wondering why i am not working their facilities. Thank you :-)
Hi BReiman,
If you only get a blank page just try refreshing the page. I see this on occasion and all I do is click the refresh for the browser tab and it loads then.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 07 2021, 04:50 PM

Default Problems with working facilities

I am unable to work facilities in the normal way. When I go to work facilities, it takes to each facility on each farm, it is not doing them in batches. I am also noticing that I am being disconnected from the main frame too. All of this started happening when I first logged in this morning. I have cleared the cache several times and I have also tried to work facilities in 2 other browsers with no luck. Thank you for your help with this.
USER ID number ( 1321204670 )
Old Aug 07 2021, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitch8888 View Post
I am unable to work facilities in the normal way. When I go to work facilities, it takes to each facility on each farm, it is not doing them in batches. I am also noticing that I am being disconnected from the main frame too. All of this started happening when I first logged in this morning. I have cleared the cache several times and I have also tried to work facilities in 2 other browsers with no luck. Thank you for your help with this.
USER ID number ( 1321204670 )
Hi smitch

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

You have a train on your farm 12, but it is not dispatched, that could be the reason you cant work friends factory as you used to do.

These are the rules for working facilities using trains:

Without the trains:

The Mayor will work 50% of your friends facilities for free, but you have to go to every farm and work every facility individually until the mayor takes over and does his 50%.

When you own at least one train with a Long Car attached and it's dispatched:

Each Long Car you have, on a dispatched train, the mayor will work another 5% of the facilities for you. Note: the Long Cars must be different ones. You can not have two of the same Long Car on the same train.

If you have 1 train dispatched with 10 Long Cars attached, the mayor will complete all the work on the farm you are on and you only have to go to each farm that has facilities on it.

If you have 2 trains dispatched with 10 Long Cars on each train the Mayor will complete all facilities on all farms for you without you needing to navigate to each farm.

For your problem disconnecting from mainframe:

Reset your router/modem for a minute and see if that fixes the problem.

Also be sure your browser is up to date and check if you have any pending update for windows or Mac in case you use it.

We do not know which cache you cleared, browser cache or memcache.

For browser cache you have instructions in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

Please remember that after clearing it, your game will load very slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.
Old Aug 07 2021, 05:39 PM

Default Working & Referring Clients

When it loads a farmer so you can work their farms or refer clients, it does the first farm and then says all work is done here. I have cleaned my cache and logged in and out and even tried a different browser and it still doing it. Very frustrating. User Id is USER ID number ( 100005597437284 )
Old Aug 07 2021, 05:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by triley2 View Post
When it loads a farmer so you can work their farms or refer clients, it does the first farm and then says all work is done here. I have cleaned my cache and logged in and out and even tried a different browser and it still doing it. Very frustrating. User Id is USER ID number ( 100005597437284 )
Hi triley,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the facilities. Do you have the trains and are they dispatched? The trains have to be dispatched for them to work for the facilities.
Old Aug 07 2021, 06:15 PM

Thank you for all your help! Train is dispatched and everything is back to normal.
Old Aug 07 2021, 06:16 PM

Default fixed

fixed
Old Aug 07 2021, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitch8888 View Post
Thank you for all your help! Train is dispatched and everything is back to normal.
You are welcome smitch

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending