Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 04 2009, 08:41 PM

Just love what you did. And that new feature - Hire to Harvest Crops - that is awesome. I don't want anyone touching my trees.
Old Nov 11 2009, 02:08 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

the hire to harvest crop only. Didn't work for me they also harvested my trees & now when my trees r ready to harvest i can't do it myself. But others can. Please help me. I use facebook. I'm on level 28 not 1

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 04 2009, 08:41 PM

Thanks a bunch!
Old Nov 04 2009, 08:51 PM
Account Not Linked

Now there will be no more MY TREES MY TREES. Thank you for the updates, I like the changes and can't wait to see what else you all have for us.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Nov 04 2009, 09:49 PM
Tycoon ( Level 33 )

Farmer Since: May 31 2009
Level:
Trophies: 13
XP:

Will we be able to just buy the fall trees ....I do alot with trees and could never get enough gifted...Thanks, I would love it if we could!!!

Visit Rockin JK Ranch

Old Nov 04 2009, 09:54 PM

Thumbs down Puzzled??

a thanksgiving mailbox????, who thinks up these ideas, i have read post for several months. I don't remember seeing anyone ask for this item, i have seen for several months people asking for a 8 or 10 hour crop, so this game doesn't interfere with work. i beg of anyone to show me the request for a thanksgiving mailbox. Its time to get SOME NEW CROPS, NEW LEVELS AND POSSIBLY MORE LAND , ENOUGH OF THE STUPID LITTLE MEANINGLESS TRINKETS. I have been playing since March & yes there have been drastic improvements in the game which make it better. but with the limit on choice of crops what it is, it is GETTING VERY VERY BORING. STOP THE BLEEDING SOON PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 04 2009, 11:08 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Diggler View Post
a thanksgiving mailbox????, who thinks up these ideas, i have read post for several months. I don't remember seeing anyone ask for this item, i have seen for several months people asking for a 8 or 10 hour crop, so this game doesn't interfere with work. i beg of anyone to show me the request for a thanksgiving mailbox. Its time to get SOME NEW CROPS, NEW LEVELS AND POSSIBLY MORE LAND , ENOUGH OF THE STUPID LITTLE MEANINGLESS TRINKETS. I have been playing since March & yes there have been drastic improvements in the game which make it better. but with the limit on choice of crops what it is, it is GETTING VERY VERY BORING. STOP THE BLEEDING SOON PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
At risk of being booted off the forum I will still gladly say "Dude STFU".
I have been playing this game for 6 months and I have seen many great changes. I believe the devs work hard to keep things new and moving forward. And all you want to gripe about is a mailbox you don't like.
So tell me what games have you scripted and made constant updates too recently?

Old Nov 05 2009, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofyack View Post
I have been playing this game for 6 months and I have seen many great changes. I believe the devs work hard to keep things new and moving forward. And all you want to gripe about is a mailbox you don't like.
hey your entitled to your opinion, so am I, who ever heard of a Thanksgiving Mailbox????
Old Nov 05 2009, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofyack View Post
Ditto Queen, Ditto....
Old Nov 05 2009, 09:03 PM

I sooooo totally agree. Ya can please some of the people some of the time, but ya can't please all of the people all of the time; especially not Dirt Diggler. I love the updates that have been coming in at a pretty rapid pace. I am level 34. I so far have no complaints about the game. I LOVE it.
Closed Thread