Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Aug 22 2020, 11:32 AM

I think there should be an "auto harvester & plower" tool for your own multi-fields or if you're harvesting and plowing someone else farm(s) over 40. Same methods apply either farm coins or cash to buy. That would move the process along quicker for everyone.
Old Aug 25 2020, 10:51 AM

Have a super semi trailer truck like the new offshore oil rig and like the rig allow us to have 2 (1 of each kind) on the farms to meet the new demand for largely and widely used products like the meat, chicken, carbonated water and such items.
Old Aug 27 2020, 11:37 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Tool for storing all facilities on a farm with one click please!
Perhaps an upgrade to the Tower Crane.....But I would also like the following storing options:
  • Regular facs coins
  • Regular facs FC
  • Service facs coins
  • Service facs FC
  • Non-Workables.

Why? Because moving hundreds of facilities to other farms is a real chore and so is figuring out which ones are already on the farm you're moving them to so you don't place a duplicate there. Then there's the added irritation of the warning about loss of production so on click on the facility with the add to storage tool, another click to confirm, for it to store.....one by one...... then more clicks to get them back out of storage :P

Now I don't care if I have any pending production in them when I store them, so I would prefer that the tool only has one popup for the warning about loss, not one for e every single facility :P BUT.... I still want the warning about the NCC if one of them was in the contest so I can decide whether or not to proceed and quit the contest or leave moving those facs on that farm to the following week. OR perhaps an option to not show the warning about production loss again for the session.

A tool to get them back out of storage with options!
A way to get one of each facility out of storage that does not already exist on the farm and continue placing them until you're out of room to place them on a farm or only have the duplicates left in storage, so I don't have to go back into storage for every single one of them or figure out what is already on that farm :P

Now if it could also have options to only bring out the same as what the first tool I've suggested could store, well I would be delighted!
Old Aug 31 2020, 06:05 PM

I was hoping that you could create a new mobile sprinkler that could revive wasted crops and/or make one that could immediately grow the crop. I have a hard time with getting enough of the short term growing crops without them wasting. Thanks for considering this suggestion.
Old Sep 05 2020, 11:50 AM

Default Semi Not A Tool

Now that the oil pump has been changed from a tool to a non-workable ingredient facility, rightfully so, it seems only logical to do the same change with the semi-truck.

Farming Since July 25, 2009
Old Sep 12 2020, 04:23 AM

I have a "tool" suggestion. I'd like a Farmhand tool that automatically harvests all animal buildings as soon as they're ready to harvest.

My Farm Town link: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4888&farm_ix=0
Old Sep 20 2020, 07:05 AM

would be very helpful if we could access neighbors storage with our multi-planters please - this way they can gift in trees store them, then I can help them plant the gift trees as well as the store trees which are the only ones i can currently help them with
Old Sep 21 2020, 02:25 AM

Default Semi truck

I would like to suggest that a new Refrigerated Truck be added, and the meat moved from the Semi Truck. The number of items on the Semi is just too long when it's our Super Facility! Sometimes takes an hour in the marketplace to give away all those items.
Old Sep 23 2020, 07:30 AM

Is there or will there ever be a irrigation to speed up the growth of our fish.19 hours is a long time and really would be nice if it could be 12 hours or sell us a irrigator that can allow us to have them ready every 12 hours.Thank you Kindly for any consideration,Phyllis Starling
Old Sep 25 2020, 08:04 AM

A suggestion for a new tool, A transport transfer vehicle, this vehicle could allow you to mass transport items between your farms. It could have multiple stages of storage limits. since this tool would likely be used by larger farms it would be nice to be a coin purchase in order for larger amount of coins could be used instead of having trillions of coins and nothing to use them on.