Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 08 2014, 05:31 AM

Thank you for an excellent update - very pleased with it. I am a bit concerned though - so so so excited about the cloud and mist - BUT I cannot find it says it is in the Farming category in the store - I don't have that. Looked in obvious places and still cannot find it. Someone please help - I must be having a blond moment
Old Jan 08 2014, 05:37 AM

So I bought tools with cash and now anyone I hire has the right to use the tools that I bought?? Why did I waste money ton tools then?
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Jan 08 2014, 05:39 AM

So, I logged out and back in and now have Farm Decor tab and clouds and mist! Very happy and thank you again - brilliant update
Old Jan 08 2014, 05:57 AM

I must admit I don't mind the thought of farmers using their non fc tools on my farm but am not happy that I have spent a lot of cash getting FC to buy my big tools and now anyone can use them. Not happy at all. Had to work hard to get up my levels now lower level farmers using my tools can level up real quick.
Old Jan 08 2014, 06:01 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Thumbs down Herding Robot

Why is it necessary to charge farmcash for the herding robot? When we receive our gifts & add them to the storage, same products are added at once, why should be it be any different for the animals to be placed in their buildings?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 08 2014, 06:06 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't feed the beggers View Post
So I bought tools with cash and now anyone I hire has the right to use the tools that I bought?? Why did I waste money ton tools then?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerMcLashwood View Post
I must admit I don't mind the thought of farmers using their non fc tools on my farm but am not happy that I have spent a lot of cash getting FC to buy my big tools and now anyone can use them. Not happy at all. Had to work hard to get up my levels now lower level farmers using my tools can level up real quick.
I agree with both of you. I don't mind them using their own coin tools, but I bought my tools with real money and now they would get to use them without paying anything.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 08 2014, 06:06 AM

YAY, clouds and mist!!!

Excited to see those.

Thanks for the update!!

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Jan 08 2014, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerMcLashwood View Post

agree why should someone use a tool that I have spent real money on.....no problems with someone using a non FC tool to work on my farm
Old Jan 08 2014, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
I agree with both of you. I don't mind them using their own coin tools, but I bought my tools with real money and now they would get to use them without paying anything.
Yep, had I know this was gonna happen I would have wasted my hard earned cash on candy crush instead lol. Not fair, right, nor acceptable
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Jan 08 2014, 06:09 AM

Thanks Raul

Love The Philippines Flag my wife will be proud having a Duel Australian - Philippines Farm

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Closed Thread