Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 04 2013, 09:17 AM

I love the new upgrades. But...I would like the super hen house, dairy and wool if we could put exsiting animals in them instead of having to collect another few hundred more.
Old Jul 04 2013, 09:27 AM
Account Not Linked

i have a problem whenever i go to an inn. My buddy list icon disappears when the tool menu. I can't access my buddy list whenever i'm at the inn... and i can't go to the market...from the inn because the icon is gone...
Old Jul 04 2013, 11:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish355 View Post
I love the new upgrades. But...I would like the super hen house, dairy and wool if we could put exsiting animals in them instead of having to collect another few hundred more.
You can put existing animals in them, but you do need to remove them from the regular shed and then store that shed, place the super shed and load those animals from te farm into the new building.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 04 2013, 11:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iaianne View Post
i have a problem whenever i go to an inn. My buddy list icon disappears when the tool menu. I can't access my buddy list whenever i'm at the inn... and i can't go to the market...from the inn because the icon is gone...
You are right about the buddy list not being available but the Map is still in the corner so you should be able to go to the market from the Inn.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 04 2013, 10:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Since the last update.. I find that I am having a problem switching from one farm to another.

I can sow harvest and plow a field quicker then changing from one farm to another.

Is it me or is everyone having the same problem?

Yes I have done the usual clear my temp files etc.
Old Jul 05 2013, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdoe View Post
Since the last update.. I find that I am having a problem switching from one farm to another.

I can sow harvest and plow a field quicker then changing from one farm to another.

I'm finding my farm changing slower too for some reason, and yep, I too know all the tricks, have a very fast computer set up, and have also cleared everything on a regular basis.

I thought, having been able to add more of my animals to their sheds should have made it quicker, but that hasn't happened.

I can't help you fix the problem, but you are not alone in finding this is the case.

Old Jul 05 2013, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdoe View Post

Bingo! It has gotten worse. But, this problem has been around for me for well since they introduced the 6X6 Combine, seeders.
Old Jul 06 2013, 01:43 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
I'm finding my farm changing slower too for some reason, and yep, I too know all the tricks, have a very fast computer set up, and have also cleared everything on a regular basis.

I thought, having been able to add more of my animals to their sheds should have made it quicker, but that hasn't happened.

I can't help you fix the problem, but you are not alone in finding this is the case.
I find it faster to make which ever farm I have harvested, plowed and planted my default and then just reload the game...irrigate that farm, then go to the next...of course thats when doing my own farm, not someone elses, lol

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 06 2013, 01:44 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbb-3 View Post
Is anyone having the problem when getting hired you go to a farm and it shows the cycle but there is nothing to harvest but when you pick up your combo or harvester it show that there is crop that needs to be harvested and plowed?
yes, just click on the green man to get rid of the scythe..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 06 2013, 07:08 PM

Hi, thanks for the Feedback on the New Release, this thread is now closed.
Closed Thread