Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 14 2014, 07:08 AM

Thank you Raul and Devs, Another great update. I like the train thing as I had nearly quit working neighbors facilities due to the time involved.
Old Mar 14 2014, 07:31 AM

Overall I'm happy with the new release except that I had to REpurchase 36x36 upgrades for 6 of my farms. That kinda hurt.
Old Mar 14 2014, 07:31 AM

Smile

Thanks

on Chat Server: F3, Farm Server: w203
Old Mar 14 2014, 07:33 AM

I noticed that the send ingredient option is now capped at $5M along with the amount of bonus ingredients you can claim. Hope this isn't true. Is this just happening only to me?
Old Mar 14 2014, 07:35 AM

Whoa .. I love, love, love #4. More Mayor Help when working neighbors facilities!

I was just working someones facilities. The mayor automatically whisked me through the farms, after I finished over 1/2 of them, and gave me the items. Boy, that saves me a lot of travel time.. ha, ha, ha...

I might buy more trains after all .. money permitting, or course.

That in itself makes having to wait for the update worthwhile! (grins)
Farm Link:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...m_id=791579540

Old Mar 14 2014, 07:41 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by NappyEmpress View Post
I noticed that the send ingredient option is now capped at $5M along with the amount of bonus ingredients you can claim. Hope this isn't true. Is this just happening only to me?
There was always a cap on ingredient requests and bonus posts depending on your level. The top was 5 million coins. Below is from the game guide, which also comes from the New Release of December 30th 2011.

Currently you can earn up to 1,000,000 coins every 12 hour from Ingredient Posts and another 1,000,000 coins every 12 hour from Bonus Posts. You can post 5 bonus belts in 12 hours.

For users in higher levels instead of 1,000,000 this limit will be increased as follows:

Levels 100-199 - 3,000,000 coins
Levels 200-299 - 4,000,000 coins
Levels 300-399 - 5,000,000 coins

These are probably incorrect, but I can only go by what the game guide says.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Mar 15 2014 at 10:36 AM.
Old Mar 14 2014, 07:51 AM

Thank you - like the Tower Crane just what we asked for. Like the train idea but it seems a bit hit and miss. I have all 5 locomotives but do not have 10 cars on one train - one I have 11 and another 8. I just tried to work a neighbours facilities - The Mayor worked all the facilities on the first 7 farms but I had to navigate to each one, THEN the Mayor started taking me automatically through the last 7 without me having to move.
I then went to work the same Farmers Services - I got a message on every farm that I had already worked on those facilities - but I hadnt - only the ordinary Facilities NOT the Services ones.
I will try again when I see a post from someone and re-arrange my trains when they all return but it looks as if there is a glitch stopping us from working the ordinary Facilities and Services. I have no way of knowing if the first pass when I thought I was working the Facilities also worked the Services.

I hope this makes sense!!

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Mar 14 2014, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Was hoping for some more decoration items to be in this release, will have to put another post in the suggestions section again.

EDIT:

It seems this only works after you have navigated to the 3rd farm and worked that farm, then it does the rest of the farms.

EDIT AGAIN: I just noticed a typo, I hope, it says in the quote (see the bold wording), is it 10 freight cars total on all trains or 10 freight cars on each train.
-----------------------------------------------------
So if i understand this -- i have to buy 8 more trains and another engine to get they mayor to do all the farms with 1 click.. that's comes out to about 315 farm-cash... please tell me this can't be right..
Old Mar 14 2014, 07:53 AM

Question Train issue

I need to move my train so I can add more cars but seem unable to do so. Any suggestions? When I click on the locomotive I do not get a 'move" option.
Old Mar 14 2014, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm3810@msn.com View Post
I need to move my train so I can add more cars but seem unable to do so. Any suggestions? When I click on the locomotive I do not get a 'move" option.
Is your train currently dispatched?

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread