Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 22 2011, 12:14 PM

oh yeah!!! here we go again to the store...lol..thanks for the great update....
Old Sep 22 2011, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoopsidaisy View Post
You read my mind. I used to be able to keep up but now I'm over $3-400.00 behind. Where am I going to get that kind of money on S.S.? I wasn't even trying to keep up on tools just facilities and spent over $200.00 on them then another $50 or $60 just on tools (one with upgrades to harvest and plow) and I still seed with a 3x3. That doesn't include the forklift, drive threw, or any of the other tools you need to play this game in under 5 hours a day. I have none of those. I quit filling facilities more then once every week or so, quit buying them, quit planting and harvesting. Slowly getting to the point when I see no reason to harvest animals , fish or trees. I can see why people who love this game are actually leaving it. I still decorate but how often do you really need to rearrange your trees? I can't find any way to earn those face book credits to buy farm cash. I'm already getting hounded to death from insurance companies from doing a survey, I already have Netflix and I refuse to sign up for a credit card. That leaves cash and that's hard to come by now. Maybe it's time to retire.
I agree, as you know from my earlier post. After I posted another thought occurred to me - FT may decide to write off the cranky seniors who aren't happy or able to spend the real dollars required to keep up with managing 11 farms so it doesn't take 24/7. What about the younger people who are out of work, playing to pass time between trips to the unemployment office. Families playing because it is cheaper than going out to dinner or a movie. When this depression is over and folks get back to work, there won't be time for FB games. Then won't we seniors with our little pocketbooks and lots of time look attractive? FT, stop biting the shaking hands that feed you!!!
Old Sep 22 2011, 12:36 PM

To be honest, i don't really understand the complaints about Farmcash. I've never bought any, so I only have the facilities and tools that I'm able to buy with the cash I got from levelling up and from the offers.

If you don't want to spend real money, you don't have to. It's not a competition - it's a way to relax and have a bit of fun. There's no reason for anyone not to play just because they don't have the money. They'll just not have as many imaginary facilities.

I think FT is a great game, especially considering that it's free to play.
Old Sep 22 2011, 12:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritafaye0201 View Post
I would love to fill out credit card info just to get FC but it does not even show up when I click earn cash, there are no offers whatsoever to buy or get free, my bother gets them all the time and earns FC, why is it not showing up on mine? Do I need to do something? I am at the top level and can't get anymore unless I buy them which I will not do
Try through the Facebook link to the Earn Credits. To get to it that way go to Account Settings/ Payments then click on Buy more to right of Credits Balance. When the pop up window opens if earn credits doesn't show either click on More at bottom or Change if you already have a payment source listed. Then click on Earn Credits and offers will be listed there. Keep in mind that all of these regardless of which way you go into it (through Facebook or through the Earn Cash tab at top of farm) is for Facebook credits and not for Farm Cash.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 22 2011, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjl1960 View Post
May I suggest an armored car to collect all the cash from the facilities that clients are referred to in one click?

Also something to get sawmills and jewelry factories in one click would be nice.

Love the purple forklift, that is long overdue, and will save sooo much time.
Hi! There is an Armored Truck in the Store. Just wanted to tell.

Regards
Simera
Old Sep 22 2011, 03:48 PM

Angry Cant not Work my farms

Since Sept 20 th , I have not been able to load farm, HELP PLEASE . I have cleaned and reinstalled and did everything I can think of and it will still not load, sticks on loading user .
Old Sep 22 2011, 03:49 PM

My BIG wish, now, even if Devs just released *some* help what concerns Facilities; I really, really want some "Super-duper- Tool" that would load and store ALL Facilities, please. It's getting veeeery time-consuming to re-load and store all Facilities (even with the new tools), so please; Let's have a Super Loader/Storer monster. . . even if it costs us 250 FC.
AND while I'm on here;. . . Please give us the opportunity back to just watering our flowers. . . not both flowers and crops with our Big Red-one. (We paid real money for that Brown Sprinkler) I enjoy the Big Red one very much, but I miss the one that only sprinkles the flowers. Thanks!

Regards
Simera
Old Sep 22 2011, 04:23 PM

A wonderful surprise getting more start all's is a plus. But unfortunately we did not get an increase in the wool department. Please, Please consider letting us put more animals in the animal shed or increase the amount of wool, llama wool, milk and eggs we now get. I do not get enough to even fill my factories once and we have to wait 2 days for the wool.
Old Sep 22 2011, 07:11 PM

260 highest.....OK.....I could have swore it past that at one time....my bad! Will they be adding more levels and while I'm here, is it the same with crop levels? I have some at seven, but most I use are at six and it says there are no more level ups for it....why 7 on some and some only 6?
Old Sep 22 2011, 07:38 PM

Increasing the clay produced should be incorporated, since clay pots are now being produced too and I'm always running out.

Also, I think there is a bug in loading ocarinas. I have plenty in my storage, but they do not load into my music service facility from the facility manager.

Thanks for the updates!

Last edited by AnnieH2009; Sep 22 2011 at 07:51 PM. Reason: add data
Closed Thread