Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 20 2023, 10:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareTerr View Post
I have been with Farm Town for many years and have yet to figure out how to post an opinion or to make a request . . . I just want to say I am really enjoying the new Farm Town except for one thing: The willy-nilly way names are chosen, altered, and used. It's like playing with a bunch of children. Rather than change anything, how about creating a cross-reference.
Hi CareTerr,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to see.. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
If you do I would suggest to you that you explain what you mean by a cross reference.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 11 2023, 04:16 PM

Default Avatar Name

why did my Avatar Name stop showing on my Avatar
Old Nov 11 2023, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike4u View Post
why did my Avatar Name stop showing on my Avatar
Hi Spike4u

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

I cant tell you exactly what happened but can give you instructions to get it again.

Please click in Account tab at top of your game screen.

Under Profile button, you will be able to type your Avatar name again, your Real name and Gender.

When you are done, then click in Change button.

Reload your game and your avatar should show the name again.
Old Dec 01 2023, 11:05 AM

My friend Sqrl has forgotten their password. Reset didn't work as the reset email never arrived. They signed up for a new account with a different email address but the verification email never arrived. They checked the spam on the second email but can't on the first cos it's dealt with serverside. What should they do?
Old Dec 01 2023, 11:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refarner View Post
My friend Sqrl has forgotten their password. Reset didn't work as the reset email never arrived. They signed up for a new account with a different email address but the verification email never arrived. They checked the spam on the second email but can't on the first cos it's dealt with serverside. What should they do?
Hi Refarner,
Have them contact me at my farms through the link in my signature here and I can help him reset his password.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2024, 11:48 AM

Hi. I made a new account/farm so I could find my posts to copy/paste to facebook group I was in with old account. I have started playing the new account quite a bit. So now I want to figure out why I am still listed as no name on that account.

So I signed up to forum with that new account and new email. It said it worked. I can log in to that account here in forums but it will not let me post/ask for help there? I did not get a verification to my email that I used to sign up for forums to that account. Is there anything I can do to get that account to show up as something other than no name.
PS i do not have a facebook account for the new farmtown account to link to. So maybe that is why?
Old Jan 13 2024, 12:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
Hi. I made a new account/farm so I could find my posts to copy/paste to facebook group I was in with old account. I have started playing the new account quite a bit. So now I want to figure out why I am still listed as no name on that account.

So I signed up to forum with that new account and new email. It said it worked. I can log in to that account here in forums but it will not let me post/ask for help there? I did not get a verification to my email that I used to sign up for forums to that account. Is there anything I can do to get that account to show up as something other than no name.
PS i do not have a facebook account for the new farmtown account to link to. So maybe that is why?
Hi Sundos,
First thing is you do not need a second Forum account and it is against the forum rules. The only thing you need is to let us know which account you are having a problem with.

You can not post with that account because you have not completed the registration for it. You have not confirmed the email address through the email sent to that address. Check your spam folder as gmail addresses should accept at least in the spam folder the email from slashkey.com. I do suggest you add support@slashkey.com to your contacts for that email account.

You can set the name for the new farms in the Account tab above your farms. There you can add/change the avatar name and also set a real first name.
Old Jan 13 2024, 01:01 PM

oh! Ok, so first I will delete the new account for forums as I did not mean to go against the rules.

Then I do not need the new email to accept anything from here to register here.

And I guess I will just try again and again until finally the avatar works?

Thanks Taz
Old Jan 13 2024, 01:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
oh! Ok, so first I will delete the new account for forums as I did not mean to go against the rules.

Then I do not need the new email to accept anything from here to register here.

And I guess I will just try again and again until finally the avatar works?

Thanks Taz
Hi Sundos,
We will have to delete that account for you as you do not have that capability.

The avatar name is not what is shown in the facility wall requests. It is the "real name" that you set in the Account tab.
Old Jan 13 2024, 01:19 PM

I see I cannot delete my forum account.. so I am back and see your new reply. Please delete the new forum account for "shineon".

thanks again, sundos

Tags
avatar appearance, avatar clothes, avatar colors, avatar name, business clothes, change name, clothes, forum name, name change