Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 03 2022, 12:00 AM

Your Facebook USER ID number is: 1145656868

Hi all,
I have an issue with this week's NCC. I had 2 facilities (mini mall and appliance parts factory) who were in storage, took them out for this week's NCC but they don't show up in my NCC manager. I did NOT move them from one farm to another. They were in storage. And now can't use them. Can this be solved please? Please?
Palmarina
Old Sep 03 2022, 12:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Your Facebook USER ID number is: 1145656868

Hi all,
I have an issue with this week's NCC. I had 2 facilities (mini mall and appliance parts factory) who were in storage, took them out for this week's NCC but they don't show up in my NCC manager. I did NOT move them from one farm to another. They were in storage. And now can't use them. Can this be solved please? Please?
Palmarina
HI Palmarina,
I have cleaned your NCC data. Please close and reopen your farms. They should then show in the NCC.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 03 2022, 12:10 AM

Thank you so much!!!
I can see them now and could load/start them up.
Can we clear these data ourselves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
HI Palmarina,
I have cleaned your NCC data. Please close and reopen your farms. They should then show in the NCC.
Old Sep 03 2022, 12:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Thank you so much!!!
I can see them now and could load/start them up.
Can we clear these data ourselves?
Hi Palmarina,
No I am sorry, but it is only a function we moderators can do.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 03 2022, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Palmarina,
No I am sorry, but it is only a function we moderators can do.

OK
thanks for the help!
xxx
Old Sep 03 2022, 05:51 PM

Default Opt-out option for NCC

Can we please have some way for players to opt-out of the NCC?? Have the option as another box in preferences players need to check to opt-in.

30-40+% of my FT neighbors do not have any FC facilities, every week I have 15+ of my NCC neighbors list that are either not filling their facilities or they move 1 facility so they are not playing as their scores never increase for the entire week.

I would also love to have a way that inactive NCC neighbors can be removed from the neighbor list so other active NCC neighbors can be added in, maybe make the removal process available for the 1st 24 hrs before the "competing neighborhood" list is compiled on Saturday as I always seem to get the same inactive NCC players every week and I have several other neighbors who are active NCC players that never make my neighborhood list.

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Sep 03 2022, 08:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
Can we please have some way for players to opt-out of the NCC?? Have the option as another box in preferences players need to check to opt-in.

30-40+% of my FT neighbors do not have any FC facilities, every week I have 15+ of my NCC neighbors list that are either not filling their facilities or they move 1 facility so they are not playing as their scores never increase for the entire week.

I would also love to have a way that inactive NCC neighbors can be removed from the neighbor list so other active NCC neighbors can be added in, maybe make the removal process available for the 1st 24 hrs before the "competing neighborhood" list is compiled on Saturday as I always seem to get the same inactive NCC players every week and I have several other neighbors who are active NCC players that never make my neighborhood list.
Hi Storm,
I moved your post from Suggestions so I could answer you.
There is an option in the Preferences already for Enable NCC. When it is checked then you are doing NCC. When it is unchecked you have disabled the NCC.
There isn't a list of neighbors for the NCC. Any of your neighbors who are participating in the NCC will be on your list. There is no limit to how many of your neighbors can be on your list for your team. Those who do not do much or don't have a lot of facilities still count toward your total and also increase how many points you get when you fill your own facilities.
Old Sep 11 2022, 04:53 PM

Last Thursday I went into my NCC and filled all the facilities that were in the contest. Later that day I also filled all my facilities and posted them to be worked. Now when I go into the NCC it says that I abandoned the contest for this week and have to wait for the next one. I don't understand.
Old Sep 11 2022, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch85 View Post
Last Thursday I went into my NCC and filled all the facilities that were in the contest. Later that day I also filled all my facilities and posted them to be worked. Now when I go into the NCC it says that I abandoned the contest for this week and have to wait for the next one. I don't understand.
Hi Dutch

The only way for you to abandon the NCC is if you moved any of the NCC facilities to storage or other farm after opening the contest.
Old Sep 11 2022, 05:02 PM

I did move two facilities to another farm...the power plant and the dairy processing plant. I guess I goofed. They must be part of this week's NCC. Thank you Mary

Tags
add faciities in contest, disable ncc, enable ncc, facilities in contest, missing in ncc, ncc, ncc rewards, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest