Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 14 2023, 06:45 AM

I just got the same message. I didn't move any facilities, but I did buy 3 more for the current quest. Immediately afterward, I got the message that I had abandoned the quest.
Old May 14 2023, 09:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkelley1001 View Post
I just got the same message. I didn't move any facilities, but I did buy 3 more for the current quest. Immediately afterward, I got the message that I had abandoned the quest.
Hi jkelley,
When you purchase the facilities did you purchase them while on the farm you were going to leave them on or did you purchase them and put them in storage to move to the farms you were going to place them on?
If you purchased them and put them in storage to move to the farms you wanted to place them on then that is why you abandoned the contest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 14 2023, 10:16 AM

Unhappy NCC help/begging for help

I did something stupid and hoping it can be fixed. I was moving all my facilities from one farm and placing them on 2 different farms. I knew not to move my 2 NCC facilities on that farm. I located one and worked around it. In my xealous to be done I put one in storage. Of course I was then eliminated from the contest (cheating potentional). I was hoping since its the last day If I can be reinstated. We are neck and neck with another team and I am dying to "fill, fill, fill". I promise to never do it again and I do understand why I was taken off. I guess you can say I am begging to be back to today's last day of NCC
Old Jun 14 2023, 10:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello5143 View Post
I did something stupid and hoping it can be fixed. I was moving all my facilities from one farm and placing them on 2 different farms. I knew not to move my 2 NCC facilities on that farm. I located one and worked around it. In my xealous to be done I put one in storage. Of course I was then eliminated from the contest (cheating potentional). I was hoping since its the last day If I can be reinstated. We are neck and neck with another team and I am dying to "fill, fill, fill". I promise to never do it again and I do understand why I was taken off. I guess you can say I am begging to be back to today's last day of NCC
Hi Hello,
I moved your post to the thread about the NCC.
I am sorry, but there isn't any way we can reinstate you in the contest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 20 2023, 05:40 AM

The last 2 NCC has puzzled me so when new one starts it shows have 1 of each so buy 1 of each to make 2 of each then have noticed that there is 3 in one of the coins and 1 of the other coins have checked in my facilities and yes that is right but why hasn't it shown got the 2 already
Old Jun 20 2023, 07:14 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
The last 2 NCC has puzzled me so when new one starts it shows have 1 of each so buy 1 of each to make 2 of each then have noticed that there is 3 in one of the coins and 1 of the other coins have checked in my facilities and yes that is right but why hasn't it shown got the 2 already
Hi amanda1955,

If you have NO FC facilities or ONLY 2 FC facilities in the contest you can only have 2 coin facilities in the contest so it will only show you 2 coin facilities even if you own more than 2 coin facilities.

When you add more FC facilities to the contest, at that time, it will then also add more of your coin facilities to the contest.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 25 2023, 01:48 PM

Default ncc not working

I have NCC enabled and have been participating in it for years. I double checked that it is enabled but I am locked out of it. How can I fix this please?
Old Jun 25 2023, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deegsee View Post
I have NCC enabled and have been participating in it for years. I double checked that it is enabled but I am locked out of it. How can I fix this please?
Hi deegsee

I have just cleared your NCC data.

Please close your farm in all tabs you have it open and then reopen.
See if the problem is fixed.
Old Jul 01 2023, 06:36 AM

if you add new neighbors will they show up immediatly in my NCC?

if I change an NCC neighbor from neighbor to buddy will they fall off this weeks NCC or do they stay on there until this weeks one is over? if they stay on their will they still contribute to the ncc even though they are now my buddy and not neighbor?
Old Jul 01 2023, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
if you add new neighbors will they show up immediatly in my NCC?

if I change an NCC neighbor from neighbor to buddy will they fall off this weeks NCC or do they stay on there until this weeks one is over? if they stay on their will they still contribute to the ncc even though they are now my buddy and not neighbor?
Hi JNelson

As far as we know, any change you do after you started the new NCC for the week doesnt apply for that week.

That means that if you added new neighbors, they will be added to the next week NCC. That makes me think that if you change a neighbor for a buddy, should happen the same.
I have never changed a neighbor for a buddy after having the NCC started, but if you did, then you will be able to check on that.

Tags
add faciities in contest, disable ncc, enable ncc, facilities in contest, missing in ncc, ncc, ncc rewards, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest