Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 19 2023, 11:16 PM

Default Lost my fuel

I had 3,287,860 in fuel. Now i go to check it went down to 16,350 and i did not refuel it. Where did it go..this is the second time it happens to me. Last nite i was doing my ghosting and i accumulate that big amount. I will like to know where did it go..the first time i did not made a comment about it ...but is not fair am always in farmtown. Building working water people farms..and this happen.
Old Jan 19 2023, 11:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mills0546 View Post
I had 3,287,860 in fuel. Now i go to check it went down to 16,350 and i did not refuel it. Where did it go..this is the second time it happens to me. Last nite i was doing my ghosting and i accumulate that big amount. I will like to know where did it go..the first time i did not made a comment about it ...but is not fair am always in farmtown. Building working water people farms..and this happen.
Hi Mills,
I moved your post to the thread about fuel.
According to your data you have 442 fuel tanks which will convert to 132,600 fuel, not 16,350. One thing I did see in your data is you do have a gas station. If you are stocking that with fuel tanks then that would be where it is going. Each time you fill the fuel tanks in the gas station it takes 360 tanks. It is not producing those, but instead you are using them and getting coins for them when your neighbors work that service.
Your current fuel level is 33,973,049. with 442 fuel tanks in storage waiting to be used for refueling.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 20 2023, 07:37 AM

Default fuel

I took a picture of what i had in the morning. I attached to the mail. And 2 hours before refueling it goes down. I take picture of what i have during the day. Bcuz of what happens during the day...i read ur reply but it does not make sence. Sorry for the caps my eyes are not good .is the only way i could read.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20230119_020357.jpg (86.2 KB, 7 views)
Old Jan 20 2023, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mills0546 View Post
I took a picture of what i had in the morning. I attached to the mail. And 2 hours before refueling it goes down. I take picture of what i have during the day. Bcuz of what happens during the day...i read ur reply but it does not make sence. Sorry for the caps my eyes are not good .is the only way i could read.
Hi mills

Taz is not available at this moment.

Not sure which part doesnt have sense to you. If it is about the Gas Station, this is a service facility so it doesnt produce fuel tanks. If you fill it with your stored fuel tanks, then you are selling them.

That means that if you get an amount of fuel for refilling but then you constantly fill that service facility, then you are selling the fuel tanks. When you try to refuel later or the following day, then you will have less fuel tank stored and you will get less fuel.

I checked your data and you refuelled today January 20th, at 07:40 eastern time.
You got 167,740 fuel which was added to your existing fuel for a total of 34,140,782 fuel.

By the time of this response you do not have fuel tanks in your storage.

Just in case, do you have another set of farms? If so, please provide the user id number for that account.
Old Jan 21 2023, 04:50 PM

Default Help & Support

I just bought the Combine Harvest & Plow & Combine Harvest & Plant 22X22 tools. Why do they not show up in my tools list so they can be used ? I had them in storage to begin with. then brought them to a farm but that didn't work either. I even completely re-booted my computer to no avail. ??????????

Last edited by R/R1950; Jan 21 2023 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Added some info.
Old Jan 21 2023, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R/R1950 View Post
I just bought the Combine Harvest & Plow & Combine Harvest & Plant 22X22 tools. Why do they not show up in my tools list so they can be used ?
Hi R/R1950

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

According to your data, all your tools are on your farms.

You need to place them into your storage. That way you will be able to use them from the Yellow tool box and in all your farms.

Please click in your preferences, the wrench. Then put a check mark in Show tools option but uncheck all the other options that say Show... Then click in the green check mark to save changes.

Go from farm to farm and send your tools to your storage. Please notice that farmcash tools dont take space from your storage so you can place them all in storage.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jan 21 2023 at 05:06 PM.
Old Jan 25 2023, 10:17 AM

Default Requirement of a non enity

There sits in my storage a bright, shiney, new 8x8 Cobo Havesters/ Seeder. Sadly I am unable to use this device as everytime I click on it, it tells me I must have the 7x7 of the same genre, which is a NON ENITY in the store????????????????????
Old Jan 25 2023, 11:07 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbcashman View Post
There sits in my storage a bright, shiney, new 8x8 Cobo Havesters/ Seeder. Sadly I am unable to use this device as everytime I click on it, it tells me I must have the 7x7 of the same genre, which is a NON ENITY in the store????????????????????
Hi mbcashman,

I have moved your post to the thread about Tools.

Are you clicking on the correct 8x8 combine harvest-plant in your toolbox?
There are 2 versions with the 8x8 size description. One will be much lower down the combine column the other much higher.

The one you were sent yesterday is the one for working single layers, the Combine Harvest-Plant (8x8). That one is all white in colour.

The other one is the EX version, Combine Harvest-Plow Ex (8x8), for working overlapped crops.
That one is white and red in colour.

Could it be that you are clicking on the white red one and that is showing you a requirement to own a Combine Harvest-Plant Ex (7x7) or one of the other Ex 7x7 tools?

I'm not seeing any tools missing in your data, so please try the following:

Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload the game and see if that clears the message for you.

If it does not, please find a totally clear spot on one of your farms.
Show everything in your preferences to make sure there is nothing else there.
Then open your item storage and place all the 7x7 tools and 8x8 tools (combine-harvest-plow, combine harvest-plant, harvesters, seeders) of whichever version is giving you that message, single layer or EX tools.
Then reload the game and put them all back into storage and then see if that corrects the problem for you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 01 2023, 03:39 AM

I have noticed the past several days that all my animal building are not being harvested when I go into my facility manager. This morning I checked and it says I only own 3 of the tools needed for harvesting animals. I have always had all of them but am now missing the shearing and cutting set. When I checked my storage it is missing. When I checked the tools in the store, the shearing and cutting says duplicate which shows I had already purchased it. I also noticed I had to individually harvest the rabbit hutches too. Can you help me please? Thank you.

Farming since July 12, 2009
Old Feb 01 2023, 05:54 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmm1958 View Post
I have noticed the past several days that all my animal building are not being harvested when I go into my facility manager. This morning I checked and it says I only own 3 of the tools needed for harvesting animals. I have always had all of them but am now missing the shearing and cutting set. When I checked my storage it is missing. When I checked the tools in the store, the shearing and cutting says duplicate which shows I had already purchased it. I also noticed I had to individually harvest the rabbit hutches too. Can you help me please? Thank you.
Hi cmm1958,

Your shearing and cutting set is placed on one of your farms. Please hide everything in your game preferences and show only Tools then go to your farm 10 and you should see it at the top of that farm.

If you have any further problems with tools it may be worth you also going to farm and see if you can find any more tools out on farms and make sure those are also placed into your storage.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity