Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 26 2023, 06:42 PM

Maybe I am doing something wrong.. I have clicked on several of my friends posts that were their bonuses/dan bonuses.. but my fp says "send 4 belt/dan bonus to friends" BUT I have so far gotten none of these??

wow.. just went back and suddenly I do have 2 of them.. so.. I guess it decided to work since I posted here for help?? lol THANKS anyway.. but it seems to maybe be working now!!

Last edited by Sundos; Jan 26 2023 at 06:46 PM. Reason: it is working now?
Old Jan 26 2023, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
Maybe I am doing something wrong.. I have clicked on several of my friends posts that were their bonuses/dan bonuses.. but my fp says "send 4 belt/dan bonus to friends" BUT I have so far gotten none of these??

wow.. just went back and suddenly I do have 2 of them.. so.. I guess it decided to work since I posted here for help?? lol THANKS anyway.. but it seems to maybe be working now!!
Hi Sundos

Sorry there was nobody here to answer you.

I had a look at your farm pass and the goal for bonus/dan is now completed.

Glad it worked for you but please take in mind that the posts you have to click are the ones saying "I just reached........"

Also, it is always better to do these goals from the Other wall requests as there, you can see if the posts backgrounds are white or pink. If it is pink then it means that you have already sent a bonus to that friend.
Old Jan 27 2023, 09:36 PM

Default wroking for other farmers for farmpass

every time i finish the last farm for a farmpass job i was hired for and go home it tells me i did not finish and says to ask farmer to rehire me..i go back but nothing....
Old Jan 28 2023, 05:26 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
every time i finish the last farm for a farmpass job i was hired for and go home it tells me i did not finish and says to ask farmer to rehire me..i go back but nothing....
Hi barbara nixon,

Did you claim the job completion bonus on every farm that you worked including the last one?

It may be that only a small amount got missed and the farm owner had already done them by the time you returned to check every farm you were hired for.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 30 2023, 06:50 AM

yesterday, I attempted to set up my clone account in the forum, but never received the E-Mail. Your Facebook USER ID number is: 145933609079916 Build No: 426, [email removed by a mod]. I am having trouble with the farm pass. I have received gifts from neighbors for ingredients needed, but 2 times never got credit. I am running out of time for this month, but if this continues, my clone will not be playing.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jan 30 2023 at 07:12 AM.
Old Jan 30 2023, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelouise View Post
yesterday, I attempted to set up my clone account in the forum, but never received the E-Mail. Your Facebook USER ID number is: 145933609079916 Build No: 426, [email removed by a mod]. I am having trouble with the farm pass. I have received gifts from neighbors for ingredients needed, but 2 times never got credit. I am running out of time for this month, but if this continues, my clone will not be playing.

Hi janelouise

I removed your email address for safety as it is not good to post it in an open forum.

About your second account for the forum, that is not allowed. Only one forum account per farmer. If you have more than one facebook account, then you can post using this forum account but giving the ID number for the other account do we can check. Im sending you a private message.

About your farm pass goal: You need to receive ingredients so you need to ask for them.

Open a regular facility and then click in the + icon for one of the items. Then post the request to facebook.
Your friends will click in the link and will send you the ingredients to complete your goal.
Old Jan 31 2023, 07:18 AM

"Send 10 Regular gifts to friends" doesn't update
Old Jan 31 2023, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
"Send 10 Regular gifts to friends" doesn't update
Hi LisaScobee

I moved your post to the thread about Farm Pass.

You have 2 daily goals for gifts.

By the time I checked your Farm pass goals, you had:

6/10 For Acepting 10 regular gifts (not sending)

13/15 For Sending 15 regular gifts
Old Feb 07 2023, 02:51 AM

In my Farm Pass i have to except 2 original hens eggs iv excepted loads and has not registered
Old Feb 07 2023, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijago View Post
In my Farm Pass i have to except 2 original hens eggs iv excepted loads and has not registered
Hi ijago,

Are you sure they were the original gift sent to you? please note, if you exchange for hen eggs, they will not count. They MUST be what the person has sent to you.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs