Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 04 2024, 06:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm Of Luxury View Post
How often can we send gifts?

Hi Farm Of Luxury,
Without the gifting tool you can send gifts every 8 hours. The information on gifts uis in the first post on the first page of this thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 04 2024, 06:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Sending Gifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Farm Of Luxury,
Without the gifting tool you can send gifts every 8 hours. The information on gifts uis in the first post on the first page of this thread.
I cannot send Gifts every 8 hours, is there a way for you to check on this? I did a search on "how often can we send gifts" and I read a lot of pages and could not find my answer to my question--sorry.

USER ID number is: 1337526261 Build No: 600
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1337526261
Old May 04 2024, 06:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm Of Luxury View Post
I cannot send Gifts every 8 hours, is there a way for you to check on this? I did a search on "how often can we send gifts" and I read a lot of pages and could not find my answer to my question--sorry.
Hi Farm of Luxury,
No I have no way to check this for you, but you can. Go to your toolbox andopen the clock icon (Show Times) to the Gamewide tab. Find the Resend Gifts in the left column. That will tell you when you can next send gifts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support