Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 11 2023, 04:56 AM

I am getting the following error when I open my Turbo Freight train. I only have ONE, and it SHOWS as dispatched, and I can request boosts, but it keeps telling me "This train cannot be dispatched because you already have another Turbo Freight Locomotive dispatched on this farm." I only own one Turbo one, though.

Do I need to worry about this?? I have cleared my cache and done a memcached and it still gives me that message.

Thanks for any help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2023-01-11 045118.jpg (16.7 KB, 6 views)
Old Jan 11 2023, 05:04 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
I am getting the following error when I open my Turbo Freight train. I only have ONE, and it SHOWS as dispatched, and I can request boosts, but it keeps telling me "This train cannot be dispatched because you already have another Turbo Freight Locomotive dispatched on this farm." I only own one Turbo one, though.

Do I need to worry about this?? I have cleared my cache and done a memcached and it still gives me that message.

Thanks for any help.
Hi SirMatthew KC,

I have cleaned your train data, please close the game where you have it open, then reload and see if that message has now cleared.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 19 2023, 01:19 PM

Unhappy Train Manager

My train manager does not show other trains to boost but do show on my gift page? What can I do to change this? Thank you, Kelly
Old Jan 19 2023, 01:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellysfarm1960 View Post
My train manager does not show other trains to boost but do show on my gift page? What can I do to change this? Thank you, Kelly
Hi Kelly,
I moved your post to the thread about the trains.
When you see them on the My Requests page are they expired?

Is it possible one of your neighbors you have set as a super neighbor is boosting them for you?
If you see them on the My Requests then before clicking on them try opening your farms again and see if they show up there. It could just be you caught them on the My Requests before they registered in the train manager.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 29 2023, 09:17 AM

Hi, was wondering if there is a list that shows how much in coins and fuel it takes to dispatch a train? Is it the price of the container(s) each trip, plus the value of the engine? What is the coinage value of an FC engine? The actual fuel required? Thanks
Old Jan 29 2023, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Hi, was wondering if there is a list that shows how much in coins and fuel it takes to dispatch a train? Is it the price of the container(s) each trip, plus the value of the engine? What is the coinage value of an FC engine? The actual fuel required? Thanks
Hi Early Girl

It depends on the locomotive for that train and which and how many long cars attached to the train.

You have more information and some examples in the Game guide for Trains:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492298
Old Jan 30 2023, 07:36 AM

Thanks Mary. I read the guide first, but it's not answering my question. And obviously the game uses a formula to determine what the fuel/coin usage is - since it does it. My question was if there was a list that showed this data? Such as, "you have a standard locomotive with 1 train car attached". or "you have an enhanced locomotive with 5 cars attached". I'm assuming that each locomotive has a set amount for coins and fuel. Each long car has a set amount for coins and fuel - to dispatch. It's easy enough to add them if we had a basis point to work with. Again, thanks
Old Jan 30 2023, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Thanks Mary. I read the guide first, but it's not answering my question. And obviously the game uses a formula to determine what the fuel/coin usage is - since it does it. My question was if there was a list that showed this data? Such as, "you have a standard locomotive with 1 train car attached". or "you have an enhanced locomotive with 5 cars attached". I'm assuming that each locomotive has a set amount for coins and fuel. Each long car has a set amount for coins and fuel - to dispatch. It's easy enough to add them if we had a basis point to work with. Again, thanks
Hi Early Girl

No, there is no list. In the following link you can have an idea of how much fuel and coins you could use:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post5185550

But it depends on the locomotive you are using and the long cars attached to it. If you decide to move some of the long cars to other train or you change the locomotive for that train, then the amounts change.
Old Feb 02 2023, 07:40 PM
Account Not Linked

hi im still having problems with my train list not loading so i can send out trains... ive reported this i think 4 times since we began the new platform without flash player... i use to be able to but not since then...last reply i got was it was a facebook problem with a certain server... why then cant i be moved to a different server to remedy my problem..i hate ive tied real money up over the years to not be able to help my neighbors back... also my send gifts tab is now doing the same since last facebook ordeal..if i wan to send gifts i can if u send 1 first but if i wanna send out my list wont load, just spins like my train list... can raul send facebook a note saying people still having problems with this server? grrrrr aggrevating for real now... what 3 years i think is enough..
Old Feb 02 2023, 07:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripod View Post
hi im still having problems with my train list not loading so i can send out trains... ive reported this i think 4 times since we began the new platform without flash player... i use to be able to but not since then...last reply i got was it was a facebook problem with a certain server... why then cant i be moved to a different server to remedy my problem..i hate ive tied real money up over the years to not be able to help my neighbors back... also my send gifts tab is now doing the same since last facebook ordeal..if i wan to send gifts i can if u send 1 first but if i wanna send out my list wont load, just spins like my train list... can raul send facebook a note saying people still having problems with this server? grrrrr aggrevating for real now... what 3 years i think is enough..
Hi Tripod,
It has nothing to do with Farm Town servers. It is a Facebook problem that effects a small group of players that they have not yet fixed. There is nothing we can do to fix this issue for you. It has nothing to do with a specific server for Farm Town so there is no way to switch you to another server.

The only thing we know of that can help is to lower the number of Facebook friends you have that play Farm Town. Some have been able to do that and get it working again. We do not know what the limit is that Facebook has set, but it is much lower than it used to be.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working