Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 05 2020, 03:35 PM

Default Buying larger farm

I have tried upgrading my last farm and it looks like the coins are being taken from my account but the farm is still at 14. I had well over 200B coins now I have about 113B.

Is there anything that can be done?
Old Aug 05 2020, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhansens View Post
I have tried upgrading my last farm and it looks like the coins are being taken from my account but the farm is still at 14. I had well over 200B coins now I have about 113B.

Is there anything that can be done?
Hi dhansens

I moved your post to the thread about Land Upgrades.

Please provide a link to your farms. The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850
Old Aug 06 2020, 12:56 PM

Default Buying larger farm

Farmtown has a problem with buying larger farms. My farm 36 is at 14 and will not go larger. I've wasted quite a bit of coins trying the recommended steps. Only to have the farm stay at 14. I also am not able to copy link and paste in this email. I've cleared the cache quite a few times and restarted the computer.
Old Aug 06 2020, 01:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Farmtown has a problem with buying larger farms. My farm 36 is at 14 and will not go larger. I've wasted quite a bit of coins trying the recommended steps. Only to have the farm stay at 14. I also am not able to copy link and paste in this email. I've cleared the cache quite a few times and restarted the computer.
Hi dhansens,
I have moved your post to the thread about land upgrades. Please reply to the thread instead of starting a new thread.

We need a link to your farms to be able to check on this. We can't see what is going on unless you provide one.

Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply.

Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 06 2020, 08:36 PM

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...16216139231763

This is my farm ID. I bought farm 36 yesterday and immediately purchased three upgrades. It now shows 14 and I lost my coins. I cleared the cache a few times and restarted my computer. Today I tried again and it still shows 14.

Thanks for helping
Old Aug 06 2020, 08:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...16216139231763

This is my farm ID. I bought farm 36 yesterday and immediately purchased three upgrades. It now shows 14 and I lost my coins. I cleared the cache a few times and restarted my computer. Today I tried again and it still shows 14.

Thanks for helping
Hi dhansens,
I have checked and yes you tried 4 times total to upgrade that farm to 16x16. In the future if it doesn't work the first time please do not keep trying because if it doesn't work the first time then it certainly will not work if you try again.

You will need to contact Support concerning this as we can not do refunds through the forums. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 13 2020, 12:27 PM

Default coins

i have tried 3 time to upgrade my farm 16 with coins..i had 3 upgrades to do and only 73 fc so i did the first one with fc and want to do the second one with coins but it wont let me..
Old Sep 13 2020, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
i have tried 3 time to upgrade my farm 16 with coins..i had 3 upgrades to do and only 73 fc so i did the first one with fc and want to do the second one with coins but it wont let me..
Hi barbara nixon

I moved your post to the thread about Land upgrades.

According to your data, you upgraded your farm 18 to 46x46 with farmcash (30)

Please restart your farms and see if you are able to purchase the next expansion with coins.

If not, then run memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open in another tab. Then reopen your farm, go to realtor office and check the next expansion for that farm.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Sep 20 2020, 09:39 AM

Why in the world does it cost sooooo much to inlarge our farms ??? that is ridiculous.
Old Sep 20 2020, 04:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy cat View Post
Why in the world does it cost sooooo much to inlarge our farms ??? that is ridiculous.
Hi Sassy cat,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support section thread about land upgrades to answer you.
The developers set the cost of each land upgrade when they release them. They can not be changed once released as that would cause problems later.

Tags
farm expansion, farm upgrade, land upgrade, land upgrades, missing farm, missing upgrade, real estate, realtor