Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 27 2010, 09:25 AM

I was able to publish and one of my friends made 2800 coins for one click! I hope this gets worked out for other people as it is very easy.
Old Mar 27 2010, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Edward View Post
I click on produce faster, the request comes up to post to wall, but it won't let me publish.
I had the same problem this morning. I had to click on PRODUCE FASTER about six times before the publish button would work.

But.. To the developers. We have the option to send this request to a specified list of people. I cannot send it to all 160 of my friends. They'd kill me. When I choose the specific list and put in the names the SAVE button is below where I can get to it and the PUBLISH button is behind this window. As a result I cannot post this on my wall or my neighbors walls. It would be great if we had the option of sending it to FT neighbors only instead of either everyone or having to type each name.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Waterfall Orchard
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1633494858
Fully decorated farms on #1 and #11

Retirement Dream
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000263088048
Fully decorated farm on #1
Old Mar 27 2010, 09:28 AM

Quote:
But.. To the developers. We have the option to send this request to a specified list of people. I cannot send it to all 160 of my friends. They'd kill me
Your friends who don't want to see this can click to hide the application. That is what I did with FarmVille so their posts do not show up on my wall. This can be done with any game application. If you are worried, there is a message place when you publish where you can explain this to them.
Old Mar 27 2010, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreneC View Post
Your friends who don't want to see this can click to hide the application. That is what I did with FarmVille so their posts do not show up on my wall. This can be done with any game application. If you are worried, there is a message place when you publish where you can explain this to them.
I understand that but people who don't play games get irritated and I don't want to knowingly irritate well over 150 people, some of who aren't friends but business associates! The option is there to send it to the people we're neighbors with. I just hope they fix it so I can use it.

Waterfall Orchard
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1633494858
Fully decorated farms on #1 and #11

Retirement Dream
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000263088048
Fully decorated farm on #1
Old Mar 27 2010, 09:38 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by janisko View Post
It would be great if we had the option of sending it to FT neighbors only instead of either everyone or having to type each name.
I second that! Just want to send it to my FT friends. Please!
Old Mar 27 2010, 09:55 AM

Level:
XP:

Way cool with the new updates.... Only problem I have is that since Yesterday It takes literally hours for me to load FT. seems with all the new working additions like the plants It has made Farm Town huge... And too much for a dial up connection.. I only play Farm Town because of this happening with other applications. I am on my fifth time Clearing Cache rebooting and attempting to load it is almost 11am and have been doing this 9 am... Think I am finally booted out of Farm Town for good...... waaaaaaa... Yes I went to the loading trouble main thread and did what it said I have had to do that delete that particular folder a few times since playing this game... Generally with updates I have to do that. Yes my Flash is the latest, I removed flash yesterday and did a reinstall.... any new ideas would be appreciated.. I have 84 MB HD , available 512 MB Ram.so it is not that... I have a Pentium 4 processor. 2.79 ghz . I design web sites for a living. And have no troubles uploading.... so I have a well performing PC....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by SunnyD; Mar 27 2010 at 10:00 AM. Reason: fixing info
Old Mar 27 2010, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
Way cool with the new updates.... Only problem I have is that since Yesterday It takes literally hours for me to load FT. seems with all the new working additions like the plants It has made Farm Town huge... And too much for a dial up connection.. I only play Farm Town because of this happening with other applications. I am on my fifth time Clearing Cache rebooting and attempting to load it is almost 11am and have been doing this 9 am... Think I am finally booted out of Farm Town for good...... waaaaaaa... Yes I went to the loading trouble main thread and did what it said I have had to do that delete that particular folder a few times since playing this game... Generally with updates I have to do that. Yes my Flash is the latest, I removed flash yesterday and did a reinstall.... any new ideas would be appreciated.. I have 84 MB HD , available 512 MB Ram.so it is not that... I have a Pentium 4 processor. 2.79 ghz . I design web sites for a living. And have no troubles uploading.... so I have a well performing PC....
uh darlin, think it could be your dial up connection???
Old Mar 27 2010, 10:42 AM

Raul, the soybeans should of been a 3 day crop and soybeans have to be sprayed with Roundup to kill them so they can be harvested be for it freezes.. Just some fyi from a real life farmer....
Old Mar 27 2010, 10:53 AM

Thank you for the new crops! Can't wait to see what they look like! I don't really care if the new stuff makes less coins than what we already have, it's nice to have some more variety! I'm also looking forward to more facilities to make greater use of the crops and trees.
Old Mar 27 2010, 11:03 AM

Level:
XP:

I clicked on the button to make the facilities run faster and got quite a surprise. My only option was to publish to my wall. I can never use this option because I have many friends who do not and do not want to play FT. Besides I would seem to be a total idiot by posting this on my wall.

We need to have the option for specific neighbors as we do in gifting. If left as is I don't think many people are going to use it.

I know this is a ploy to get everybody's friends to sign up for FT because if they don't sign up for FT then they cannot help. This effort to get more people to sign up for FT is not very subtle. Sort of like using a hammer to kill an ant. Rethink this guys.............make it so that we can pick out our FT friends and leave the rest alone.

Thank you for your patience.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by lulu836; Mar 27 2010 at 11:32 AM.
Closed Thread