Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 15 2021, 08:37 PM

have been reading through some of the helpful advice and noticed that there is still a link to clear memcache using flash, i know this doesnt work but some people may still be a little confused
Click HERE for instructions on clearing your browser's cache. Click HERE to clear your macromedia cache files.
Old Jan 15 2021, 08:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WendyP57 View Post
have been reading through some of the helpful advice and noticed that there is still a link to clear memcache using flash, i know this doesnt work but some people may still be a little confused
Click HERE for instructions on clearing your browser's cache. Click HERE to clear your macromedia cache files.
Hi WendyP,
You are right the clearing macromedia needs to be removed. The Memcache is not a clearing of Flash, but clears data on the server, so I believe it can be used. The browser cache is definately still usable.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 16 2021, 03:42 PM

The game today will not let me harvest my crops. It say i need a 3x3 harvester which I have. What happening.

The game will not let me harvest my crops. It says I need a 3x3 harvester which I have. I played the game yesterday without a problems

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 16 2021 at 03:52 PM.
Old Jan 16 2021, 03:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terri Farm View Post
The game today will not let me harvest my crops. It say i need a 3x3 harvester which I have. What happening.

The game will not let me harvest my crops. It says I need a 3x3 harvester which I have. I played the game yesterday without a problems
Hi Terri,
I moved your post to the subject thread about harvesting. Is your tool in your storage? If not it needs to be in there to show in the tool box.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 16 2021, 04:37 PM

Default Crops going bad After I irrigate

My crops are suddenly going bad after I've irrigated them since the new platform.
Old Jan 16 2021, 04:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
My crops are suddenly going bad after I've irrigated them since the new platform.
Hi Dana,
The only thing we know of that can cause that is if the date and time on your computer are incorrect either now or at the time the work was done.
Old Jan 17 2021, 01:34 AM

Default Irrigating

Can we Irrigate every 12 Hours or every 24 Hours??
Old Jan 17 2021, 09:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
Can we Irrigate every 12 Hours or every 24 Hours??
Hi Dana,
Neither, it is 20 hours, which is a Farm Town day.
Old Jan 18 2021, 06:18 PM

Default Crops??

I have 37 farms, Most crops are on 50x50 with 3 layers of crops.
Used to get 35,000 out of each section now only get 9700??
Other sections are 36x36 and used to get 18,000 now only get 5000??
With no way to get more farm cash or dollars, can we see what we can do about this shortage??
Thank you very much and God bless ya.
Old Jan 18 2021, 06:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chet Evors View Post
I have 37 farms, Most crops are on 50x50 with 3 layers of crops.
Used to get 35,000 out of each section now only get 9700??
Other sections are 36x36 and used to get 18,000 now only get 5000??
With no way to get more farm cash or dollars, can we see what we can do about this shortage??
Thank you very much and God bless ya.
Hi Chet Evors,
I moved your post to the subject thread about crops.
First when you finish harvesting you will only see the basic amount of 1 each plot. If you restart your farms then the amount for fertilizing will add in. Not the way it should show but it does still give you all of them until the developers get around to working on the minor problems
I will guess that you usually hire out to have those farms harvested for you. That hiring out gives yoiu an extra box of the crop per plot. You are not getting those currently since you can't hire, so that is why your amounts are lower.

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding