Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 16 2017, 06:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by makytaja View Post
I have run out of fuel three days in a row; unable to function on my farm. I am a super neighbor for three farms. I use their fuel when I run out on their farm; no problem. However, I can't work my farm at all. With a one time fuel up per day what do I do. There's got to be another way. I know everything uses fuel so there got to be a better fuel allotment. Otherwise, I can't continue to work my farm. 32 farms and lots of dollars for fc should mean I can continue playing this game.
Hi makytaja,
The only way you can get fuel faster is to exchange your gifts for fuel and to post your facilities to have your neighbors work them if you have an oil refinery and the oil pumps to provide crude oil for it. The only other thing I can suggest is to slow down on how much super neighbor work you do.

If you want us to check this please post a link to your farm. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 18 2017, 05:29 AM

this is hen , i have bought all the big tools but it is saying i cannot use them till i have bought the extensions is this how it as to work xx
Old Jun 18 2017, 10:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hen3 View Post
this is hen , i have bought all the big tools but it is saying i cannot use them till i have bought the extensions is this how it as to work xx
Hi Hen,
Please explain what tools you are talking about, what you are trying to do and what message you are getting.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 18 2017, 05:29 PM

Default Unable to work properly with tools

I am really angry tonight. I've been employed by so many people and can't finish jobs and lose millions in FT coins because changes have been made to the tools or whatever. I spend a considerable amount of money every month to play this game. I don't expect you guys to work for nothing, but seriously? I also expect my hard earned money to reward my downtime.
Old Jun 18 2017, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliboots View Post
I am really angry tonight. I've been employed by so many people and can't finish jobs and lose millions in FT coins because changes have been made to the tools or whatever. I spend a considerable amount of money every month to play this game. I don't expect you guys to work for nothing, but seriously? I also expect my hard earned money to reward my downtime.
Hi Aliboots

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

As far as we know, no changes were made neither for hiring nor for tools you can use to work. When you are hired and you arrive to the farm, you receive in your hands the biggest tool the farmer or you have for any of the jobs you were hired for.

Could you please explain which problem you had when you were hired?

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jun 18 2017, 08:35 PM

Default upper tools for Harvesting

Have bought the 18x18 and the extended tools Placed them in storage and it doesn't acknowledge that they have even been bought and I can't set them up in the short cut for use If I wish to use them the have to be taken out of storage each time Have sent 3 previous messages thru the support link at the bottom of the game trying to find out what's going on and other players are having same problem
Old Jun 18 2017, 08:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minxcat View Post
Have bought the 18x18 and the extended tools Placed them in storage and it doesn't acknowledge that they have even been bought and I can't set them up in the short cut for use If I wish to use them the have to be taken out of storage each time Have sent 3 previous messages thru the support link at the bottom of the game trying to find out what's going on and other players are having same problem
Hi Minxcat,
Which tools specifically do you say you have bought. For the 18x18 only ones I see you have bought are the Harvester and Plow. For the EX tools I see all 3 seeders EX (5x5, 6x6, 7x7) and harvesters EX(5x5, 6x6). They are all in your storage. If you are not seeing them in your toolbox or the shortcuts then try taking each of them out of your storage , place them on a farm, click Save, restart your farms and place them back in storage. That should make them show up correctly.
Old Jun 19 2017, 10:26 AM

Hi, not sure if this has been covered, but I would like to suggest an option to store multiples of the same item at once. Ex. If i want to store 50 roses I have to click on each one at a time. I would like to be able to choose "store all roses". This would be a real time saver when rearranging a farm.
Old Jun 19 2017, 10:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auntie Al View Post
Hi, not sure if this has been covered, but I would like to suggest an option to store multiples of the same item at once. Ex. If i want to store 50 roses I have to click on each one at a time. I would like to be able to choose "store all roses". This would be a real time saver when rearranging a farm.
Hi Auntie Al,
I have moved your post from Suggestions to the Help & Support subject thread about Tools to answer you as we can't answer in the Suggestions section. We already have a tool for doing the store all. It is called the Tower Crane and is in the Tookls section of the store. It is for storing bulk items.
Old Jun 19 2017, 02:08 PM

Default Fuel

I am having 2 problems with fuel. #1. When I check my refinery, it says I have 66,470 "cans", but when I check it against the Fuel station, that says only 53,207 "cans" from my refinery. That's a big difference. And #2, if I go to free fuel sites and get 100 "cans", that gives me 30,000 fuel. The fuel available from Fuel Station says I have 15,974,550. But if you get 30,000 units per each 100 cans, should I not have 19,941,000 units to use?
Thank you for helping me,
Penny

Tags
can't refuel, combine, fertilize, fuel, gifting machines, harvest all button, harvest/plow/sow, lost fuel, manure, manure collector, manure spreader, mobile lookout, multiplanter, purple hand, refuel, tools, tools missing, tools missing when hired, tools not working