Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 20 2018, 11:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has added the following:

Post-Release Info - February 21st, 12:05AM

- We forgot to mention in the main announcement above that posting for help from inside the funeral or religious facilities has been disabled. This is so people don’t use those facilities to post and avoid other people marking those posts as offensive which can negatively impact the game. Just use any other facility to ask for help.

Known Problems:

- The issue with the game getting too slow or crashing when using the Show Work Info or Farm Stats functionality has returned, we are currently troubleshooting it again.

- Some shortcuts are not staying in place once you reload the game.

- When using the Seeder or Combine Harvest-Plant and there is no more work available, the walk tool is not automatically selected like it was happening before.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 20 2018, 11:22 PM

why have the buttons to refer the facilities to others disappeared off the Buddha Shop and the Buddhist Supplies Facility? There are no Produce faster or Get more clients buttons on them anymore. Have they disappeared from other facilities too? I checked some others and they have them.

I have just read the above post which I missed about this.

Lara's Farm

Last edited by Lara; Feb 20 2018 at 11:28 PM.
Old Feb 20 2018, 11:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
why have the buttons to refer the facilities to others disappeared off the Buddha Shop and the Buddist Supplies Facility? There are no Produce faster or Get more clients buttons on them anymore. Have they disappeared from other facilities too? I checked some others and they have them
Hi Lara,
Raul just posted this explanation:
Post-Release Info - February 21st, 12:05AM

- We forgot to mention in the main announcement above that posting for help from inside the funeral or religious facilities has been disabled. This is so people don’t use those facilities to post and avoid other people marking those posts as offensive which can negatively impact the game. Just use any other facility to ask for help.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 20 2018, 11:26 PM

Thanks for all your hard work!
Old Feb 21 2018, 12:00 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenn318 View Post
While working as a super neighbor, the tools change too quickly and the last item that needs to be harvested doesn't get harvested correctly.
I am having this problem too it is leaving crops on the farm unharvested, trees and flowers. The tool is changing to quickly to the next when there is only a few of those left to harvest. I have had to go back several times to catch them all.

Update
I have found this not so much a problem on farms where there are no crops on the farm as the tool goes back to select those trees and flowers unharvested. But when you have crops on the farm and only want them harvested it keeps selecting the plough option before it goes back to flowers and trees that have been unharvested. I don't want to plough before finding if there are trees or flowers that have been missed. I'm sorry but I don't like this new way it is making work when items are being missed.

It is so much easier when replanting crops to see where one has replanted when the the fields have been harvested and not ploughed.

It seems you don't want us to have a choice of harvesting and ploughing separately. Not all of us want to harvest and plough at the same time.

I hope you can put this back to how it was yesterday before the update. Feeling a bit annoyed at the moment sorry!

Last edited by RozeeS; Feb 21 2018 at 12:50 AM.
Old Feb 21 2018, 12:21 AM

Thank you for the hard work! I am looking forward to the new facilities!
Old Feb 21 2018, 12:26 AM

I did NOT like how my filled ship ready to be dispatched now only has one container filled. I started it this morning. Not A NICE SURPRISE at all.

Maybe you could alert us when you are going to waste our time.
Old Feb 21 2018, 01:48 AM

Glad you mentioned crashing when selecting work info on the tower and slow work. I was blaming windows 10. First time I have a issue with crash and slow Some of the slowness seems to be caused by saving farm data. It turns red and you have to wait and if you click anything numbers go higher and wait is longer.
Thank you so much for the new facs and services and not so many FC ones I've been here since 2009 and still get excited when updates come out LOL Love them
Old Feb 21 2018, 02:39 AM

Thank you Raul and other Devs

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Feb 21 2018, 04:27 AM

Thanks Raul - love the Flower Stand/stall - uses the flowers that werent being used too

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread