Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 11 2015, 10:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Wow.. am I the only one that never had a problem the whole way through all this? The Devs do an amazing job with this game!
Old Nov 11 2015, 11:07 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Post-Release Updates - November 11th, 8:00PM

- Fixed an issue that caused malfunctioning of the game for some users, like game not loading, flashing quest icon or gray tools in toolbox.

Known Issues

- When Showing/Hiding items sometimes there are sections that are not shown correctly
- When using the Multiplanter sometimes some of the recently planted items get hidden
- An hour ago facebook made an update that broke the 'Show FarmTown Wall Requests' section, we expect they release a fix soon for this, or we will try to find a workaround on the next few days.

The fixes they did yesterday has fixed it now so my sister can see her crop notices on how long until they whither.... yahoo...TY Raul and team ... now she will leave me alone LOL

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 12 2015, 12:14 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
Wow.. am I the only one that never had a problem the whole way through all this? The Devs do an amazing job with this game!
I have not had major problems but I have had the green patches when planting and harvesting but that is not a big deal to me. I have also had the trees come back when I hide trees by type like all apple trees but not hide all trees a little annoying but not a big deal they will get it fixed. I like that they are keeping us updated on what is going on early on in the game they didn't do that and it turned a lot of people off. Most people will be okay with waiting for stuff to get fixed if they know it is being worked on so I do like the updates they give now.

One thing I would like to see in an update is maybe an option to show or not show the red squares when you hide stuff. I like the idea of not seeing them. I know some want them for their own reasons and they can come in handy when planting rows and rows of trees/flowers but other times no need to see them so an options to show/hide them would be nice.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Nov 12 2015, 01:42 AM

Don't know if you guys are aware of this but can not seem to boost my trains. The little facebook screen comes up and that is that. just stuck at loading.
Old Nov 12 2015, 01:47 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockworx View Post
Don't know if you guys are aware of this but can not seem to boost my trains. The little facebook screen comes up and that is that. just stuck at loading.
i have had that happen to me too, but if i refresh the game, it goes ahead & lets you boost it
Old Nov 12 2015, 03:47 AM

ok something weird just happen i went to a neibour farm and i was able to harvest his trees and i am not even is supper neibour
Old Nov 12 2015, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockworx View Post

Hi Clockworx

Have you tried another browser to check if you are able to boost them? Also, are you able to send gifts?

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If memcache doesnt work for you please provide the following information:

WF number, you find it when you open the chat window, it is in red
Operating system
Browser you have used.

Thank you
Old Nov 12 2015, 06:28 AM
Account Not Linked

Default boosting train problem

I reloaded farmtown
I refreshed page
I cleared memcache
I cleared browser

try to boost and facebook page sits there loading

windows 10 - bing is browser

I seem to always be on wf38 which also keeps getting Uoo errors
Old Nov 12 2015, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
ok something weird just happen i went to a neibour farm and i was able to harvest his trees and i am not even is supper neibour
Hi max_river

Were you able to work their farms or only your tools in the shortcuts were showing up but you couldnt use them? Thank you
Old Nov 12 2015, 07:54 AM

Gifts are working for me in Chrome, but Opera first shrank the farmer selection box with each farmer selection and then when I went back to select another 50 farmers to which I wanted to send the box shrank all the way down to just the "Done" button. And clearing the FT cache and Adobe settings files accomplishes nothing. Since I used to be a helper I already knew about trying that. Anything else I might try since it's been a couple years now? Or should I just wait for Facebook to behave?

Looks like gifting is working correctly again now that it's a few hours later...

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Last edited by Qivis; Nov 12 2015 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Just an update
Closed Thread