Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 08 2016, 11:02 PM

Talking

Thank you! On the way...
Old Sep 09 2016, 08:22 AM

Love the new tools! Also like that we can switch back and forth. A suggestion for the switch tab - sometimes there's that ONE last tree or flower that you have to use the the Harvest tool on. Could the Harvest tool be added to that switch popup?

Also . . . I don't hear others talking about this so maybe it's just me but on the new tools, it seems like there's a slight delay or something. Like after I've clicked and one group has been harvested, I move the cursor to where I want it to go next and there's a bit of a lag before the yellow box moves and I'm able to click again. If there IS some kind of delay and it's not just my imagination, could that be lessened? Doesn't need to be nearly so long.

So happy to get this new release. : )

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Sep 09 2016, 02:13 PM

Question 10. Vietnamese Restaurant (FC) (Coming Later Next Week): Produces Vietnamese Food.

September 3 (SAT)
10. Vietnamese Restaurant (FC) (Coming Later Next Week): Produces Vietnamese Food.

September 9 (FRI)
(is the Above Due yet?)
Old Sep 09 2016, 04:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has updated the release:
Post-Release Updates - September 9th, 4:50PM

- The switch selection between old and new method is now remembered in session, meaning, you can navigate from farm to farm and select different tools and the last selection will be remembered. When you reload the game it will default back to the new method.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 09 2016, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Also . . . I don't hear others talking about this so maybe it's just me but on the new tools, it seems like there's a slight delay or something. Like after I've clicked and one group has been harvested, I move the cursor to where I want it to go next and there's a bit of a lag before the yellow box moves and I'm able to click again. If there IS some kind of delay and it's not just my imagination, could that be lessened? Doesn't need to be nearly so long.

i thought the lag was just my system... i get it too!

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 09 2016 at 10:40 PM.
Old Sep 09 2016, 10:56 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I did NOT like the new tree shaker. But, I had spent 50 FC on it, so I decided I had to figure it out. It didn't take long at all. I love it! Never miss a tree or a row of trees again. I love it so much that I also bought the new flower harvester.
Thank you, devs!

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 09 2016, 11:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Cuttriss View Post
Haven't we got enough restaurants???...cant keep up with the ingredients needed as it is!!
I love getting new restaurants! I find them much more interesting than the other facilities. But everyone is entitled to their own preferences.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 10 2016, 08:25 AM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - September 9th, 4:50PM

- The new levels and the Vietnamese Restaurant will be released Tuesday next week.
Old Sep 10 2016, 11:54 AM
Account Not Linked

4. Recently started the development of a functionality that will introduce Ships as a transportation method to get ingredients, it will have a dynamic different to the trains.

if this will increase the yield from the non-workable facilities then i'm all for it - 30 fishfarms cannot produce enough pearl oysters to fill 3 artisan jewelry daily - have to stop production for a week or so to build up enough supply
Old Sep 10 2016, 06:56 PM

Smile New Teree Harvester

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeCK View Post
It took me a few days but now i like this new tree and flower harvester ... i started in top left corner and it goes very fast... a lot less clicks and saved me 10 to 15 minutes doing all 30 farms. I understand why many don't care for it.. with time new things get better.. thank you..
I completely agree! I bought the new Tree Harvester and it's so much faster once you get the hang of it Thanks Raul!
Closed Thread