Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 31 2020, 04:28 PM

I have a question about Super Neighbor functionality. Will we lose the ability to work our Super's farms during the migration?
Old Dec 31 2020, 04:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
I have a question about Super Neighbor functionality. Will we lose the ability to work our Super's farms during the migration?
Hi Riap,
You will have to wait for the developers to say.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 31 2020, 05:14 PM

Default migration woes

I don't want to be a cantankerous old lady regarding the migration. It is just a game but one I have spent megabucks on, so I am very interesting with things getting back to normal asap. Right now I have six months worth of crops to run my facilities. Now we won't have facilities to stock so what am I supposed to plant? Oh well, this too will pass.....

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Dec 31 2020, 05:31 PM

I am eager to see what kind of restrictions the new version of the game will have.
Old Dec 31 2020, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Joan S

As far as we know Adobe has communicated that Flash will be disabled on January 12, so if you didnt delete flash we think you will be able to continue playing till the migration is done.
I'm happy to hear Adobe extended the deadline. That should give the developers longer to finish out more stuff!

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Dec 31 2020, 05:51 PM

Well, the Neighborhood Chains contest isn't operating. Hope this all works OK. I, and others have a significant investment in this game and would hate to lose our fun at this late date. Bless your efforts to keep things running smoothly for all. Happy New year!! (I HOPE!!)
Old Dec 31 2020, 05:54 PM

a lot of groups to me are giving a lot of false information on the new platform and I just ignore them as not worth the arguments looking forward to the new platform

Last edited by amanda1955; Dec 31 2020 at 06:01 PM.
Old Dec 31 2020, 05:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffie1943 View Post
Well, the Neighborhood Chains contest isn't operating. Hope this all works OK. I, and others have a significant investment in this game and would hate to lose our fun at this late date. Bless your efforts to keep things running smoothly for all. Happy New year!! (I HOPE!!)
Hi Muffie,
The NCC has been suspended because facilities will not be available for a little while after the release of the new version. Anything using facilities will not be working to start with.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 31 2020, 06:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Amen to that..... and I agree.

This has been an 11+ year adventure for sure. Newer players have no idea how far this game/hobby has come with many thanks to the Devs and many great Mods over those 11 years.

Be patient.... be thankful... and we will enjoy it all again.

Amen to that, these 11 yrs have gone like a flash, and we still enjoy the game, I remember when the thing that we could plant that would let us advance was pineapples, when you had somebody asking you to work on their farms and it was pineapples it was like a prize, now we have umpteen seeds, trees, rivers, trains, ships, planes, and it all thanks to the Devs and their crazy imagination, thank you guys, you deserve a whole row of medals for your patience and good will towards us that sometimes can be obnoxious and criticizers, keep up the good work and that goes for the Mods also, thank you for all you do to keep this stupendous game going and for dealing with us.. HAPPY NEW YEAR to all and to all a Good Night, see you next year, in the meantime behave and be safe..
Old Dec 31 2020, 07:13 PM

I just tried the new HTML5 version. No neighbor bar? Cant sell at Market? I know its early. Just pointing out things that I see that aren't available