Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 31 2020, 10:34 PM

the neighbors are not showing up
the show names is not work so we can check to see what's ready - nothing in show names is working no options at all
can not change anything in the farm names
Old Dec 31 2020, 10:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
the neighbors are not showing up
the show names is not work so we can check to see what's ready - nothing in show names is working no options at all
can not change anything in the farm names
Hi JNelson,
None of those functions are working yet. Those will be added along with the other functions over the next several weeks.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 01 2021, 12:36 AM

The new version is not worth the wait.. It is horrible i cannot do anything i have gone back to the flash version. What a disappointment.
can hardly see it. I was really looking forward to the new version, the game comes up in a small version. If this is how it is going to be then i am only playing it with flash until I cannot play it anymore and then i shall stop altogether.
Old Jan 01 2021, 01:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post
I don't want to be a cantankerous old lady regarding the migration. It is just a game but one I have spent megabucks on, so I am very interesting with things getting back to normal asap. Right now I have six months worth of crops to run my facilities. Now we won't have facilities to stock so what am I supposed to plant? Oh well, this too will pass.....
Yes, it will pass. Like a kidney stone, but it will pass. :-)
Old Jan 01 2021, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith of maisie farm uk View Post
The new version is not worth the wait.. It is horrible i cannot do anything i have gone back to the flash version. What a disappointment.
can hardly see it. I was really looking forward to the new version, the game comes up in a small version. If this is how it is going to be then i am only playing it with flash until I cannot play it anymore and then i shall stop altogether.
Mine was fairly normal sized. The writing is slightly smaller, but I am sure it is something that I could get used to in time.
Old Jan 01 2021, 02:03 AM

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the option to play in HTML this morning. :-) I liked it. Everything loads so quickly, and the graphics do look much better. I will still play in Flash for now, especially to load up on fuel since the facilities wont work in HTML for a biit. But, overall, I think it is going to be ok and I am pleasantly surprised.

Happy new year everyone!
Old Jan 01 2021, 08:02 AM

This is HTML5 release 1. Everyone knew it would be limited as first. What is does prove is the new version isn't vaporware.
Old Jan 01 2021, 11:21 AM

I'm liking the new version, too! Definitely faster. It's nice that we have the Flash version for a while longer. Right now, I'm going back and forth between the two. That way, I have access to all the old tools but I can get used to the new format, too. It's a nice way to transition and it gives the developers time to keep chipping away at adding in features.

I'm just thrilled they're doing it - keeping the game alive for us. I use Farmtown as I'm trying to shake my brain awake in the mornings. I've had a running joke for years now where I say, "Sorry! Can't do that now! Have to go milk my cows!"

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 01 2021, 07:37 PM

Unhappy new version

I tried it, it is slow, very slow. Will this get better? I have to pause several seconds between each clic and sometimes it doesn't work even then. The lettering and icons are very small. How do I make them larger? Where can I get a reply to these answers?
Old Jan 01 2021, 07:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by suefarm View Post
I tried it, it is slow, very slow. Will this get better? I have to pause several seconds between each clic and sometimes it doesn't work even then. The lettering and icons are very small. How do I make them larger? Where can I get a reply to these answers?
Hi Suefarm,
Yes it should get better as they are still working on it. The more things you have layered on your farms though the slower it will be.
The lettering is small and the developers are looking at that to change it to make it more readable. There isn't anything you can do to change that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread