Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 01 2021, 10:14 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
I have been having a play, I have got my farm to load in HTML5 in the following browsers, Opera, Opera GX(but it took forever to load), AVG Secure, Pale Moon, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox (but it took forever to load), Comodo Ice Dragon, Google Chrome and Slimjet. If you have problems loading try any of these browsers.
I have now re loaded the farm on all of the browsers and Opera GX and Mozilla Firefox were much faster second time round.
Old Jan 01 2021, 10:15 AM

Sue and I have notived the same thing. I will tell her to try that, but it is very verty hard to see to take thinsg out of storage. I do not know if she is having the same issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Snookie Sue,
Others have had this problem too. Try taking those tools you can't access out of storage and place on your farm, then click Save, then close and reopen your farms and place them back in your storage. Then see if you can get pick them up.
Old Jan 01 2021, 10:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quilted Acres View Post
I can't get into flash... When I cleared the cookies cache and history it got rid of flash. I can't reinstall flash. There is nothing I can do but remove flash. I have the latest version of facebook. It is in dark mode. I don't know how to go back to the old version... I thought I was in the new version. I am confused. I don't know how to disable or enable the facebook thing.
Hi Quilted Acres,
Clearing your cookies and history does not remove Flash. You do have to enable the Flash as you have been doing for a while to be able to play.
What browser are you using?
There are instructions on how to enable Flash for some browsers in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=648778

If you are not using an extension to force Facebook back to the old layout, then are you using any extensions or plug-ins you may need to disable them one at a time and try to load the html version. That wayt you can tell if any of those are blocking it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 01 2021, 10:21 AM

You have the message envelope on your screen? I do not. I'd LOVE to messafe my SNs while in full screen and if that is a new change that is great. But I have no message envelope or any way to send a message in the new version.message
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
Since most are coming here with complaints, I want to come and point out a big plus for me !! I play in fullscreen often, and while in fullscreen I was never able to type to interact with a farmer or send a note through the quest screen. I would have to go back to regular screen. Now, with HTML5, I am able to type into the box while in fullscreen!! Yay !! Thanks for that!

I am looking forward to seeing what gets released next.
Old Jan 01 2021, 10:24 AM

Default Can not get game to load

I can not get my game to load when i try to use the html5. Am i doing something wrong? I am using Torch browser like normal.
Old Jan 01 2021, 10:29 AM

the fonts on the HTML are so tiny I can not see them.. even after enlarging the screen, everything gets bigger but not the fonts
Old Jan 01 2021, 10:36 AM

the trains still work
if you the flash version and so do all stuff including the fuel usage
Old Jan 01 2021, 10:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by clouddancer View Post
I can not get my game to load when i try to use the html5. Am i doing something wrong? I am using Torch browser like normal.
Hi Clouddancer,
What are you seeing when you try to load it?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 01 2021, 10:43 AM

Have found at 125% the little icon bar with the setting "wrench" and connectivity and save is off screen.I do like the darker font inside the store for crops etc but it is still way too small.Also how do i "save" trying to get my big harvester to show at the top of the tool row?
Old Jan 01 2021, 10:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
Have found at 125% the little icon bar with the setting "wrench" and connectivity and save is off screen.I do like the darker font inside the store for crops etc but it is still way too small.Also how do i "save" trying to get my big harvester to show at the top of the tool row?
Hi Riap,
the "Save" button is the one on the left up in the icon bar at the top.
I have mine set at 120% and everything is there. Try reloading and see if the bar comes back.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl