Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 07 2021, 04:06 PM

Thanks Taz!
Old Jan 07 2021, 04:15 PM

how often will new features be added? or is this something only the devs know?
Old Jan 07 2021, 04:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
how often will new features be added? or is this something only the devs know?
Hi Alexm,
Only the developers know. They will be added as soon as they get them coded and tested.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 07 2021, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santmyer View Post
I re-enabled both. I had only disabled those a couple of days ago thinking they might be interfering with loading of farm town through HTML.

I also went to IE/Edge and did the diagnostic tests through that browser. All #1-6 were successful.

I am firm about playing through Firefox because of it's attention to security. Please let me know what else I can try through Mozilla.
As of today I can no longer get #1 the spinning cube to work through Mozilla Firefox. It was working yesterday. #2, 4, 5, 6, have never worked for me. #3 tanks has always worked.

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646
Old Jan 07 2021, 04:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santmyer View Post
As of today I can no longer get #1 the spinning cube to work through Mozilla Firefox. It was working yesterday. #2, 4, 5, 6, have never worked for me. #3 tanks has always worked.
Hi Santmyer,
Unfortunately we don't have any fix for Firefox at this time. The only thing I can suggest right now is to uninstall it and reinstall it, but that might break your Flash.
Firefox did do an update yesterday, but I am not seeing any difference for either Flash or the HTML versions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 07 2021, 05:17 PM

Send a message via AIM to laurakal

Thank you Rob, I will check to see if I have any extensions. I don't think so, but it's worth a try.
Old Jan 07 2021, 05:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurakal View Post
Thank you Rob, I will check to see if I have any extensions. I don't think so, but it's worth a try.
Hi Laurakal,
Please also check that cookies and pop ups are allowed using the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

If all 6 steps are ok and number 7 looks ok then it would have to be an extension or cookies and pop ups settings are not correct.
Old Jan 07 2021, 06:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Question HTML5 Question regarding adding trees

Hello everyone. I do realize that HTML is in its first stages and allot of functions are still not available. One of the functions that is available is that you can BUY MULTIPLE and add trees to a farm which I tried today. Since HTML is in the troubleshooting mode and still being fine tuned, I would like to make this very useful suggestion.

You know when you purchase multiple items and drop them on the farm, there is a little message that goes above the item saying how much it cost you and how many xp you receive for that particular item. The problem in HTML is that the message *coin cost and xp gained* is right above the area where you land the object. Then you can't see where you are landing the object which brings up the next message pop up *tree can only be set on grass* or whatever and that message goes right on top of where you land the tree (in the way in other words). I found that most of my trees I couldn't land in the proper area because of the pop up messages being in the way.

QUESTION: Is there any way to move the pop up messages higher up on the tree so that it is not where the trunk is or near the trunk where you deposit it on the group. Thank you kindly.

User member number.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...23169312940261
Old Jan 07 2021, 06:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Graphics Feature Status
Canvas: Hardware accelerated
Compositing: Hardware accelerated
Multiple Raster Threads: Enabled
Out-of-process Rasterization: Unavailable
OpenGL: Enabled
Hardware Protected Video Decode: Unavailable
Rasterization: Unavailable
Skia Renderer: Enabled
Video Decode: Hardware accelerated
Vulkan: Disabled
WebGL: Hardware accelerated
WebGL2: Hardware accelerated

Last edited by marymarcel; Jan 08 2021 at 07:32 AM.
Old Jan 07 2021, 06:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMonet View Post
Hello everyone. I do realize that HTML is in its first stages and allot of functions are still not available. One of the functions that is available is that you can BUY MULTIPLE and add trees to a farm which I tried today. Since HTML is in the troubleshooting mode and still being fine tuned, I would like to make this very useful suggestion.

You know when you purchase multiple items and drop them on the farm, there is a little message that goes above the item saying how much it cost you and how many xp you receive for that particular item. The problem in HTML is that the message *coin cost and xp gained* is right above the area where you land the object. Then you can't see where you are landing the object which brings up the next message pop up *tree can only be set on grass* or whatever and that message goes right on top of where you land the tree (in the way in other words). I found that most of my trees I couldn't land in the proper area because of the pop up messages being in the way.

QUESTION: Is there any way to move the pop up messages higher up on the tree so that it is not where the trunk is or near the trunk where you deposit it on the group. Thank you kindly.
Hi AMonet,
I have moved your post to the News & Announcements section thread about the HTML version.
Right now minor changes like this are not being made as they are working on getting the major parts of the game back into it and having the game run smoothly.
If you want to make a suggestion, please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize those by subject for the developers to see.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl