Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 09 2021, 08:38 AM

hopefully the SN and neighbours are back before the 12th im not fussed about waiting for trains/ships/market etc but would still love to work for neighbours and SN as that will keep the game fun whilst waiting for the other features to be re-enabled. thanks for the devs and mods working effortlessly around the clock to keep the game alive.
Old Jan 09 2021, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirl_Su View Post
I am using Mac high Sierra 10-13-6 and google chrome

In the trouble shooting
1-I do not see the cube
2-I see the blue sky
3- i see the tanks
4-I see the farm with ship
5- goes to green farm but does not load it
6- goes to green fam but does not load it
7.Canvas: Hardware accelerated
Compositing: Hardware accelerated
Metal: Disabled
Multiple Raster Threads: Enabled
Out-of-process Rasterization: Unavailable
OpenGL: Enabled
Hardware Protected Video Decode: Unavailable
Rasterization: Unavailable
Skia Renderer: Disabled
Video Decode: Hardware accelerated
WebGL: Hardware accelerated
WebGL2: Hardware accelerated
ADDED...In Chrome I get the black and white loading box but then it goes ot a green generic farm and does not load one of my farms.i have waited upto 20mins but nothing..
In Safara . it sticks at the black and White loading box.
yet last week it loaded??
Old Jan 09 2021, 09:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
ADDED...In Chrome I get the black and white loading box but then it goes ot a green generic farm and does not load one of my farms.i have waited upto 20mins but nothing..
In Safara . it sticks at the black and White loading box.
yet last week it loaded??
Hi Farmgirl_Su,
Since you are able to get to the green screen in Chrome, please check and make sure that cookies and pop ups are allowed through the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 09 2021, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Farmgirl_Su,
Since you are able to get to the green screen in Chrome, please check and make sure that cookies and pop ups are allowed through the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
I just tried all of that, and i have turned off my adblocker...rebooted and still the same..:-(
Old Jan 09 2021, 11:09 AM

Thumbs up The new version looks great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi everyone,

Please do not uninstall flash, even tho Adobe advises that you do. Ignore this, while flash still works, and are able to load Farmtown using flash, you can keep using it for the features that are still missing in the HTML5 version.

We will keep flash running until such time as it stops working, or the browsers block it. The HTML5 Version is restricted, and we understand the frustration of a restricted version. Please rest assured that the developers are working 24/7 to get everything back as quickly as possible.

All we ask is to be a little patient while we work on this. It will be a far better game in the end.

Thank you all for understanding.
I am sure the developers are doing what they can to get the game restored to full operation, and am looking forward to the day, when all items are restored. I can only begin to imagine what a huge job it is, but the things available now look great and I'm sure the game will be a lot better than the Flash version, when its fully done.

A keen player for over 10 years, with breaks due to personal matters

Last edited by JP Farmer; Jan 09 2021 at 11:42 AM.
Old Jan 09 2021, 11:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I just tried all of that, and i have turned off my adblocker...rebooted and still the same..:-(
Hi Farmgirl_Su,
If you still have the Flash version go to your preferences and uncheck all the "Show" items so when you go to the HTML version it will not have as much to load. Try clearing your browser cache, restart the browser and then try opening it. It will be slow the first time as all the graphics for your farms will have to download.

Do you have any other extensions enabled such as one to force Facebook to the old layout or others? If so try disabling each one at a time, restart your browser and then try to open it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 09 2021, 11:22 AM

Default Switch it over now please

The game is playing so badly for the last few days, I say turn facs and neighbors on and flip the switch to use the Unity version. This is so frustrating... work a SN farm, the red Pending Changes to Save button just sits there and won't move, and have to reload the game to get any response, then have to go back and check the work you've already done before irrigating.
Old Jan 09 2021, 11:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichmondGuy View Post
The game is playing so badly for the last few days, I say turn facs and neighbors on and flip the switch to use the Unity version. This is so frustrating... work a SN farm, the red Pending Changes to Save button just sits there and won't move, and have to reload the game to get any response, then have to go back and check the work you've already done before irrigating.
Hi RichmondGuy,
I am sorry, but they can not turn on what has not been completed yet. If you are having problems with Flash please post those in the Help & Support section instead of here.
Old Jan 09 2021, 12:18 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I miss having a way to see what farms need to be planted or harvested. Even if it was by color when you click on the GoTo box. Sometimes when I come in from work, I don't have time to check everything so go to the Flash version but prefer the speed of the HTML version.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 09 2021, 01:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HatB View Post
I miss having a way to see what farms need to be planted or harvested. Even if it was by color when you click on the GoTo box. Sometimes when I come in from work, I don't have time to check everything so go to the Flash version but prefer the speed of the HTML version.
Hi HatB,
That will be added back in when they can get to it. Just have to be patient until those functions are added in.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl