Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 12 2021, 12:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer David Smith View Post
But what good is this game if none of the damn features work? shouldn't they have had the entire game and all the features working in time for when flash was blocked?

I say this game is behind the times. Come on Farm Town get with the program, you have known that flash was going bye-bye for ages now and your still lagging behind just about every other game on Facebook.

Heck, we can't even hire anyone to do our farms and we can't get hired to earn any coinage and to rank up.
HI David,
This is not a simple game. The developers have been working on getting it converted for the 3 years since Adobe announced the end of Flash. There are no automatic conversion programs to move all the code over to the new language. They are working as fast as they can to get the game up and running with all the features for everyone who plays.

They were planning to have the entire game converted and working before the end of Flash, but it didn't work out that way. At least they are trying to get it done, which many Flash games on Facebook didn't even try. They just stopped those games.
Please have a little patience while they work on getting the rest of the game working.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2021, 12:19 AM

11873111186 Stuck on black screen
(html link would open before lost flash)
Old Jan 12 2021, 12:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleotanglao View Post
Hi cleotangelo,
Please run the test link and provide the information requested here.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2021, 12:20 AM
Account Not Linked

Default game not working

User ID 100000307006160
i can get onto my farm but that is it, cannot get to market to work on other peoples farms?????
Old Jan 12 2021, 12:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gail Green-jeans View Post
11873111186 Stuck on black screen
(html link would open before lost flash)
Hi Gail,
Please try clearing your browser cache, then restart your browser and try opening it again.
Old Jan 12 2021, 12:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
User ID 100000307006160
i can get onto my farm but that is it, cannot get to market to work on other peoples farms?????
Hi Atilla,
The markets are not available yet. The developers will be working on adding the rest of the functions over the next weeks. You can see what is currently available and watch for additions in the first post of this thread.
Old Jan 12 2021, 12:25 AM

Talking

USER ID number ( 1335168219 ) and the game got stuck on the green screen
Can not do ANYTHING at all STOPS on U60 But that is on Chrome, the game works on Opera

Last edited by KCJ; Jan 14 2021 at 05:20 PM.
Old Jan 12 2021, 12:26 AM

I have a green screen
Old Jan 12 2021, 12:28 AM

user id 100002581486097
got a green screen that was working for a while.
Old Jan 12 2021, 12:28 AM
Account Not Linked

Though you stated: "As there is no facility functionality yet for you to produce fuel, we have disabled the fuel consumption for all the tools in the game until we introduce the Facilities" mine is deducting fuel whenever I use any tool.

Thanks.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl